What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0004.JPG

HB pineapple sculpin clone. Great nose. Not sure on the finish. Haven’t had the real thing to compare

All hail my triumphant return. Here goes one for the fellas View attachment 621620
Eww you stuck your mayo in your dogs arse? Srsly, did you throw it away. Don't invite me to dinner. And if your triumphant return is something else with that mayo and dog, God help you brother.

Last of the side HB trade with @orionol73
Unfortunately after this entire time I just noticed that the cap was slightly askew so it was not carbonated, but with that said it tastes very good! I get lots of dark chocolate but not dark bitter chocolate so it's really quite interesting, yummy!
View attachment 621628

Wasn’t a capping issue on that one. Nothing got a carb cuz I ran the yeast to 13.3% and then bulk aged it for 2 months with no yeast addition at bottling...lesson learned. Feeling it yet? :)

All hail my triumphant return. Here goes one for the fellas View attachment 621620
Style: 34C Experimental Beer

Aroma: Sulfery egg as is appropriate for the style, moderately strong smell of dog's ass. No discernible hop aroma.

Appearance: Huge creamy white head, very persistent. Completely opaque but appropriate. Furry lacing with nice legs.

Flavor: Very yummy once you get past the tail and dank scent of dog's ass. No discernible hop bitterness.

Mouthfeel: Moderately high thickness. Quite oily on the finish. Slightly ticklish on the back of the palate.

Impression: I think this is a very nice example of the style, which I could happily eat straight from the jar. I do think the dog's nails could do with a trimming but this is just a minor tuning issue.

Score: 36

Good ****..got to be the Nug Zilla.

Fruit sour experts around? I like where the Blueberry sour is but its awefuly acidic, at 1.002 right now. Was thinking of transferring to seconday (with the blueberries) and adding campdon tablet to kill everything then add baking soda to rise the pH some and maybe even a tad bit of lactose sugar, maybe 4oz? Great stinky feet sour right now so don't want to muck with the flavor just the feel. Any thoughts?
20190412_131436.jpeg

Back