What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do I start!?!?
20190412_142003.jpeg

Wasn’t a capping issue on that one. Nothing got a carb cuz I ran the yeast to 13.3% and then bulk aged it for 2 months with no yeast addition at bottling...lesson learned. Feeling it yet? :)

Lol, apparently I didn't read the text on the note you gave me. I found it today though where it specifically mentioned that, doh!

Can’t stand you southerners with your pools open already. That’s not til Memorial Day weekend up here and that’s typically too early lol
Let's not get TOO excited. Hopped in for a quick clean but in the Hot Tub after...pool's ice cold! Darn good Doppelbock Dunkel
20190412_163813.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-04-12-16-40-15.jpeg

And this. The beer they brew in Texas is killing it. Very nice. Great aroma jumps out of the glass, very pungent. I was trying to pick out a particular hop, but all I got was a slight Azacca. Maybe Galaxy, or El Dorado in there, also. Anyway I like it!
result_1555108081552.jpg

We had a Boom series. BOOM! Citra. Boom! Mosaic. BOOM! Galaxy. (You get the picture) Lord Hobo served us a cease and desist order. We renamed it FLH. Use your imagination...
Lol I like it. You know Ithaca brewing did that **** to lagunitas over apricot wheat when lagunitas was just starting out. I think lagunitas gets the last laugh though

Back