What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 615203
Pre-gaming my wife’s back surgery at Cleveland Clinic tomorrow. Staying with the high octane
Hope all goes well. F'ed-up back is no fun.

[emoji348][emoji348][emoji348] I'm a WINNER! [emoji348][emoji348][emoji348]

Box from @TwistedGray with HB IPA in his honor! [emoji6] Then his always awesome HB apricot cider.

20190228_192641.jpeg
20190228_195928.jpeg

Long n short, leak in my keg setup I haven't been able to track down...yet! So lines were disconnected from a 1/4 full corny of a wheat & rye IPA a couple of months ago. Just tossed it back on gas and it's not great, but it ain't bad either [emoji482]

Sour and Treehouse watching the Bruins game. Great matchupView attachment 615208View attachment 615209

What did you think of that Rare Barrel?

Hope all goes well. F'ed-up back is no fun.

[emoji348][emoji348][emoji348] I'm a WINNER! [emoji348][emoji348][emoji348]

Box from @TwistedGray with HB IPA in his honor! [emoji6] Then his always awesome HB apricot cider.

View attachment 615211View attachment 615213

Oh you be drunk or I can't write ... that's an Apricot Sour (very lightly soured). I just put the recipe up in the recipe forums...one of my favorites. Enjoy the extracts and various hops I had lying around.

ps: you can stick that ipa up your butt

What did you think of that Rare Barrel?

Oh you be drunk or I can't write ... that's an Apricot Sour (very lightly soured). I just put the recipe up in the recipe forums...one of my favorites. Enjoy the extracts and various hops I had lying around.

ps: you can stick that ipa up your butt
Maybe because it was a 10 barrel blend but a little plain. Solid but not complex. Pretty much solid, sour and oak. I had that for a bit and was thinking of aging more but had to make room :) I could be a little biased after having Escorcelled from them yesterday. That was really, really good. If you like sour and oak you'd like The Search.

Maybe because it was a 10 barrel blend but a little plain. Solid but not complex. Pretty much solid, sour and oak. I had that for a bit and was thinking of aging more but had to make room :) I could be a little biased after having Escorcelled from them yesterday. That was really, really good. If you like sour and oak you'd like The Search.

That is one of the ones that I have an extra of, so good to know. Escorcelled is the other...I think I am on the same RB plan as him ;)

IMG_4395.JPG

IMG_4396.JPG

I wasn’t going to have another one tonight but my cooler is at max capacity with RVA & NOVA beers! There were 8 beers stuffed in the hotels mini fridge too. Might as well enjoy the last one I brought down for me to enjoy this trip. Good thing my cooler bag can hold those extra cans for part of the day.
Tomorrow I meet with @TBC for dinner on my way home. Give him the beers he “ordered” and trade some extras! Cheers gents!

Can't wait..saving for next week

I love that beer. Still have one in the cellar....BUT....I just happen to be at Sunday River today skiing and just HAAAAVE to drive by Oxbow on my way home soooooooo........

ANNNND.......Norway Brewing is having a can release today too......they are also on my way home too!!!!

I love that beer. Still have one in the cellar....BUT....I just happen to be at Sunday River today skiing and just HAAAAVE to drive by Oxbow on my way home soooooooo........

ANNNND.......Norway Brewing is having a can release today too......they are also on my way home too!!!!
Now that's a weekend! A newer-ish brewery in North Texas, Tuups, just canned released a triple dry hop. Will be hunting that out myself. Texas is picking up some IPA game as of late.

View attachment 615305
A friend asked me to pickup a growler for him on my way home. So of course I need to try some beers to make sure it’s safe.
Looking forward to share a beer or two with @TBC later.

Ask them when their going to start bottling. I still need to swing in there and pickup my membership swag.

Latest posts

Back