What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good stuff for $5!
IMG_20190226_223107757.jpeg

That looks interesting. Might be worth a trip to Germantown to see if our Trader Joes has it
Also, I would check if they have the Trader Joe's triple and quadruple the same brewing company unibroque make those for Trader joes for half price LOL

I'm excited to visit Richmond in a few months. SIL & her husband just bought a house there so we are visiting there in June! Love the color on the tefnut.

Shoot me a PM when we get closer to your trip there. If I’m in the area around the same time maybe we can meet up for a drink.
RVA is a nice place to visit for great beers! Plus it’s always nice to meet up with people and enjoy a drink than drinking by yourself. Cheers bud!
Time for bed after working all day and driving couple hundred miles.

Also, I would check if they have the Trader Joe's triple and quadruple the same brewing company unibroque make those for Trader joes for half price LOL

Their Vintage Ale line that comes out around November is usually quite good. Its also done by Unibroue. They have a few sleepers in their lineup.

That guy in the green shirt is in my seat!!!!

You’ll love RVA’s beer scene. It’s probably the best beer city I’ve been too.

My SIL lives about 3 minutes driving to The Veil and about 4 minutes to The Answer and Mekong.

So many great breweries there in RVA

Scott’s Addition is the place to be!

Vasen, Ardent, and a new Strangeways location there too.

We go down 5-6 times a year. It’s a great time

Yes it is, me and a buddy are heading up on a Saturday in the coming weeks just to hit the breweries. Uber/Lyft are the best things ever. Plus the hotels are reasonable too.

Back