What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fleeb Juice - Turning Point beers

20180728_183346.jpg

It's late, and just got home from LONG weekend at Oregon Brewers Festival with bonus road trip up the coast to a few more breweries, so no pic tonight. Sipping on my own lager. May sound pretentious, and a bit conceited, but I like my own lager better than almost any lager or pilsner we had this weekend, and we tried A LOT.

Brewfest had a few Milkshake IPA's this year, and I must say I can't wait to try brewing one. The best we had was a Strawberry Rhubarb Milkshake IPA from Riverbend Brewing. Gonna go do me some research.

It’s like sea hag but a little softer and more hop forward. It’s a colab version of their sea hag recipe with hanging hills.

Need.

I had a sea hag on draft in my garage. Now this before I mow.
IMG_1532891158.459619.jpg

Compared my Kolsch to two of the best commercial examples out there. Of the three the 8 Second is the best representation of the style, the Colorado Kolsch from Steamworks is very good but ahas a little corn in the flavor that isn't off-putting on its own but when compared directly is not as clean. I might be a little biased [emoji6] but I like mine the best! It has more mouthfeel and a great lemony character from the Sorachi Ace hops
IMG_20180729_130135.jpeg

One more of these after my neighbor gave me a Yuengling Black and Tan.
IMG_3657.jpg

Back