What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoof Hearted

IMG_1347.jpg

I made an IPA from all Waimea that I still have half a keg of. At first I couldn't decide if I liked it, but I think it's getting better with age. I may have gone too heavy on the hopping so a little fading is doing good.

I used a grain bill from a zombie dust clone and substituted Waimea for citra hops.

What are you doing for grain? Is it all Waimea?

Back to topic....IPA from Crown Brewing.

View attachment 411305

I am testing out a few hops with this same recipe of 10 lb 2-row, 3lb Maris Otter, 1lb crystal 20 and .5lb sugar. Bittered with Warrior and then Waimea at 10min, 5min, whirlpool and dry hop. In total I used 6oz

Hopefully it comes out good!

Pirate Life Mosaic IPA. One of the best IPAs I've ever had. A bit of tropical fruit, but still beer flavored beer.

Pirate-life-265x295.jpg

Working on depleting my Homebrew stash. This one is dubbed Where's Waldo Wheat primarily because I don't know what's in it. I took a bunch of one gallons remains and dumped them all in a 5 gallon and walla.

20170821_163108.jpg

Back