What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB dubble, Remmy's Cherry Quad which got awesome reviews, some blue and BlackBerry hard 10% Lemonaids, retails..

Which skadoosh is that, I've been watching the alchemist you tube vids on these and always props for the Star Wars in the backdrop of the Waldo's pic. Nice.

Which skadoosh is that, I've been watching the alchemist you tube vids on these and always props for the Star Wars in the backdrop of the Waldo's pic. Nice.

This was clearly a West Coast style IPA. Bitter with less hop flavor. "American IPA". Well done for sure! I'm on a Star Wars kick, even watched SW-I last night with granddaughter.

Last 22 of my Chinook eIsPA from about a year ago. A 10g batch ended as a 8.5g batch after a series of unfortunate events. So I froze the last 3.5 gallons and there you have it. Used yooper's pale ale malt ratios, but increased the gravity.

This was clearly a West Coast style IPA. Bitter with less hop flavor. "American IPA". Well done for sure! I'm on a Star Wars kick, even watched SW-I last night with granddaughter.

I was just curious as watching any brewer ie kimmich may make his beers sound a certain way in video vs what other people taste. What was that one hopped with, I believe he said in the video they're basically a smash with all pearl malt and then just diff hops and the plastic holder of the 4 packs is what tells the diff hops ie simcoe was a green holder, mosaic was purple etc. but don't quote me on that exactly.

I was just curious as watching any brewer ie kimmich may make his beers sound a certain way in video vs what other people taste. What was that one hopped with, I believe he said in the video they're basically a smash with all pearl malt and then just diff hops and the plastic holder of the 4 packs is what tells the diff hops ie simcoe was a green holder, mosaic was purple etc. but don't quote me on that exactly.

Both me and my beer bud didn't detect specific flavors. Nice clean beer tho.

Pregaming before heading to a Steelers draft party.

IMG_0846.jpg

Sweet man, nice job! Think I found my new keggorator chest freezer at Home Depot. Confident 8 kegs will fit..

Thanks! Messed up a few measurements because I wasn't thinking and had a beer or two and measured once cut once. But I'm happy so far!

If 8 don't the MoreBeer Torpedo kegs are a fantastic option to squeeze in more brews!! That's exciting though a new build!

Thanks! Messed up a few measurements because I wasn't thinking and had a beer or two and measured once cut once. But I'm happy so far!

If 8 don't the MoreBeer Torpedo kegs are a fantastic option to squeeze in more brews!! That's exciting though a new build!

Yeah, I'm eye balling the 1/2 kegs at lhbs..10..12..14 taps! And one beer drinker...help..

Latest posts

Back