What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knob Creek.

My dry stout tastes metallic, and my EIPA is astringent. My brew year's resolutions are to maximize shelf life and to get a hold of my brewing water.

Working on a 64oz growler of Union craft Double Duckpin. This is really good stuff!

5DD965CF-214A-4B76-99FE-B0404B00EB06_zpsemdnaunn.jpg

Last night a had a 32 oz growler of Firestone walker Luponic Distortion#04

8D27C6C2-3344-47B4-B23F-6F99B2E82CD2_zps3s67itqn.jpg

I was really excited about the lizard.... Saw your thoughts on it before I got around to the thing and lost all interest. Troegs it is!

Don't let him completely scare you. It is a really interesting and complex beer but is pretty sweet if you are going to try and conquer the bottle yourself. I think the above mentioned aging will help in that department.

I just got hired at Buffalo State.. (the well little sister to University at Buffalo) to teach some lab sections!

Woo.

Celebratory GRIMM, funny part is I emailed the lady yesterday and went in today for a tour and introductions and they flat out said they'll have me, soooo now I have to backstep and do the online application. Haven't written a resume or CV or cover letter in 6 years. FML

View attachment 1484255689178.jpg

I just got hired at Buffalo State.. (the well little sister to University at Buffalo) to teach some lab sections!

Woo.

Celebratory GRIMM, funny part is I emailed the lady yesterday and went in today for a tour and introductions and they flat out said they'll have me, soooo now I have to backstep and do the online application. Haven't written a resume or CV or cover letter in 6 years. FML

Congratulations. I wasn't going to have another beer. But I'll call this one a celebratory drink for the Reverend Kev. Chugging this HB Nelson DIPA just because SWMBO is undressing next to me.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484258973.991409.jpg

Nightcap. Last beer of 2017.

Back