What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of my main passions in one pic.

ycok.jpg

At first the EBU is pretty overwhelming but after a few sips you get used to it, though not the best APA IMO...

ycoG.jpg

My go-to beer. Can`t go into the sauna with the phone as the lens would instantly fog, around 85c behind that glass door ;)

Don't do my boy dirty like that. [emoji23]

I'll just have some Sea Hag even though my body is telling me no. Smacked.

View attachment 383975

And f yeah Prince is on blast right now.

Remmy - do you just drink all day long every day or are you on vacation or somethign right now? I swear i've been seeing 5+ posts a day from you from morning til night for at least a week now.... :mug:

Remmy - do you just drink all day long every day or are you on vacation or somethign right now? I swear i've been seeing 5+ posts a day from you from morning til night for at least a week now.... :mug:

The grass is very green on Remmys side of the fence.

Having a bells double cream stout while waiting on wings to go. No pic because 11% battery remaining.

The grass is very green on Remmys side of the fence.

Having a bells double cream stout while waiting on wings to go. No pic because 11% battery remaining.

I asked Remmy the same question over a week ago and he didn't respond. :) Too busy drinking, I suppose.

Let me take a WAG, you had chicken parm for lunch :mug:

You jokester you. Soup it was today.

Don't do my boy dirty like that. [emoji23]

I'll just have some Sea Hag even though my body is telling me no. Smacked.

View attachment 383975

And f yeah Prince is on blast right now.

Cheers!

I'll toast you with an apple juice (local hopped cider) not gunna break into beer tonight but have one for me

Back