What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum! You have raspberry version on hand?

Found this..PhP DIPA from 2 weeks ago half filled. Head still nice!

You should finish that growler tonight... and well. I just visited my bottle shop and I snagged one... the guy went into the back to grab it ☺
Got a few other goodies too

You should finish that growler tonight... and well. I just visited my bottle shop and I snagged one... the guy went into the back to grab it ☺
Got a few other goodies too

Sweet!

Yeah, will try my best Remmy impersonation. Still lots of FB left tonight anyway..fuc* work tomorrow!

Tuttifrutti melomel, cyser with lots o berries. Born on the son's 25th bday in August, bottled up to carb last week. Had to pop one open to check the carb hey? Dry, fruity and all too drinkable already. :mug:

Last edited:
I'm going back tomorrow and grabbing at least a four pack, this is crack, and premier had about 4 cases! I love Boulevard!

I got a local hookup and I'm getting a 5 gallon local Bourbon Barrel for ~60$ hopefully soooo I'm thinking a quad first and then a RIS.

That sounds like a great deal! ISO if you do.

Finishing coconut/vanilla stout..

View attachment 1475384041505.jpg

That sounds like a great deal! ISO if you do.

Finishing coconut/vanilla stout..

I'll let you know ... I have to figure it out I'm also working on a little craft project with him possibly which involves a barrel that had beer aged in it afterwards plugged with Bourbon and then bottled afterwards ... this is all experimental.

Latest posts

Back