What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking Tiki Bar Amber

5.5%
IBU's 24
Color 15

Grains used
Maris Otter, Crystal, Red X

Hops used
Chinook, cascade.

Pretty effin tasty!

image.jpg

A crappy pic of my shamefully over dark wheat that actually turned out very tasty. :p

Kickin back a few minutes waiting on my wort to chill.

20160814_205520.jpg

I drank too much this weekend haha apparently didn't make an ass outta myself last night though kinda blacked out at the bar downstairs .. Gatorade and ibuprofen

My cameo!

View attachment 366250
Straight up hop juice.

Took some work to get a taste though... My ****ty rack clogged the dip tube... Had to siphon carbed beer to a new keg. The problem keg has virtually no clearance at the bottom... Pipe cutter time.

I feel you. I fixed that once by cranking the keg up to 60 psi or whatever it was highest. Scared the s*** out of me. I swore that I would always rack with a hop sack on the bottom for big IPAs. Wouldn't have been as big deal if I had another keg though.

Water- getting packed up to travel to the third world country of Canada tomorrow. Gonna go visit Prince Edward Island for a week or so. Hope to not get Zika or malaria

Water- getting packed up to travel to the third world country of Canada tomorrow. Gonna go visit Prince Edward Island for a week or so. Hope to not get Zika or malaria

Make sure you only drink bottled water. And keep your wallet in the front pocket, harder to get stolen.

It's really sketchy up there, watch your back!

I've got a bunch of family on PEI from paternal grandfather's side. My folks are taking a couple weeks of vacation there later this week. In Maine for a couple days then heading in later in the week. They've already sent me 2 lobster roll pics just to torture me.

Have fun!

Latest posts

Back