What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude- sorry to hear about your old man- I'll have another one for him too-

Sorry to hear that. Will pop a Corona for you after work!

Best wishes for you and your family. Sorry for your loss..

To Pops!

Sorry to hear ... :(

Sorry for your loss.

God damnit. So sorry, bro. I feel your pain.

Here's to your Dad.

View attachment 360136

Thank you all!!!! My shift is over so it's time to keep it going cheers!!!!

bourbon county is great, it is not overrated at all. I picked up my first one back in March, no idea how one was available.

bourbon county is great, it is not overrated at all. I picked up my first one back in March, no idea how one was available.

Totally agree. One of my top 5 favorite beers of all time. I have no idea how you got one in March! Where are you located? Around here in VA they sell out the weekend of release. One place was late getting theirs so I was fortunate to snag a few bottles a few weeks after release.

Totally agree. One of my top 5 favorite beers of all time. I have no idea how you got one in March! Where are you located? Around here in VA they sell out the weekend of release. One place was late getting theirs so I was fortunate to snag a few bottles a few weeks after release.

Yeah I really have no idea at all. I am located in MA and I have gone to this place a few times without ever seeing the bourbon county but then back in March I am just looking over at there small craft beer section of maybe 20 different singles. I saw the bourbon county which was the only one left. I feel like it had to be some mistake and somehow was misplaced or something lol.

Glad you enjoyed it. I wish I would have shook the keg to kick up some of the yeast and hop matter into the bottles. The Bottom of the keg always taste the best.

Cheers!
View attachment 360180

A place a block away from me (From the Barrel) wanted to take my sample and give me a new one because it was one of the first pours from the keg and they noticed it was thick with hop oils. I told them hell no this is delicious, but feel free to give me another. Unfortunately NH microbrew law is weird and they can't give you a sample of the same beer twice if they don't serve food. But they can serve unlimited number of different samples.

serveimage

I just had a Sam Adams Coffee nitro stout that surprised me as pretty fair! Way to go sam Adams! For what it is worth I am not a stout or a coffee stout person!

my favorite brewery, have loved every single beer I have had from them. I have probably only tried 6 different ones though and never the 2xipa

Looking back on untappd I've had 22 of theirs and never been truly dissatisfied to be honest. I've had probably 3 or 4 sixtels of 2XIPA.. always better on tap just like Flower Power from Ithaca

Well, with bad hip joints bone-on-bone & L2 disc outta place, it hurts like unholy hell to walk. And I'm so wobbly I can't not spill part of the cup trying to hobble back to the man cave with it. And she sleeps in in the summer while kids still in school are off. Last one graduated this year, so no more coffee @ 5:30-6AM any more...even though I wake up early. I like to cook, etc, but can't walk to steady, with only one hand free to hold something. Sucks to be me atm...

Looking back on untappd I've had 22 of theirs and never been truly dissatisfied to be honest. I've had probably 3 or 4 sixtels of 2XIPA.. always better on tap just like Flower Power from Ithaca

22 wow, it helps that you must live pretty close to the brewery. I really want to try the 2xespresso. They have my 2 favorite seasonals as well. the pumpkin and 2xmas

Youngs double chocolate at the British beer company.

I feel like the only one that doesn't like nitro. I like a little bite. Low carb is good in stouts but nitro is way too smooth to me.

Latest posts

Back