What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youngs double chocolate at the British beer company.

I feel like the only one that doesn't like nitro. I like a little bite. Low carb is good in stouts but nitro is way too smooth to me.

The nitro brings out the chocolate so much more in that beer. Nitro is not for everyone though

no such thing as too smooth to me but that is the great thing about beer, everyone loves different styles and flavors.

Nice glass, or you have midget hands..

Xfer stuff to secondary tonight. Jalapeno/Vanilla beans to Hard Limeaid. Cocoa Nibs/vanilla beans to stout. With courage..

lol I bought it as a 16 oz glass but think it may be a few oz more.

The jalapeno and vanilla to a limeaid sounds very weird but I always like trying not so average combos, most actually come out pretty good.

experiments are what I got into homebrewing for, I am always trying to think of new not so popular styles.

Cold coffee after finally getting through a couple cases of dried, really groady bottles. Straightening up man cave/brewery & cleaning/putting away little things as well. Wanna get my brew on Saturday.

trying just my 3rd sour beer ever. Very tasty stuff!

soulless.jpg

Yeah I really have no idea at all. I am located in MA and I have gone to this place a few times without ever seeing the bourbon county but then back in March I am just looking over at there small craft beer section of maybe 20 different singles. I saw the bourbon county which was the only one left. I feel like it had to be some mistake and somehow was misplaced or something lol.

Nice find man. Glad you were able to snag such a great beer. Always enjoy hearing about when others on HBT can nab a great find.

Enjoying this gift from a close friend with my brother in law. Nice to share such an awesome beer with someone else. 2010 Legend Barleywine outa Richmond. Probably one of the best I've ever had of this style. View attachment 360402

I come home today and there's an empty bottle of a 2010 Berkshire brewing barleywine that I had been saving...

Water & a bunch of pills. Two doctors, grocery shopping & prepping for brew day tomorrow. At least that nasty leg infection is nearly gone! Gotta get more of my stout in the fridge for the 4th.

Been dealing with it since February. Gotta see the Dr at the wound center @ 9:30. Was even nastier than the member that burned his arm all blistery. Nasty wasty stuff for too long. Hoping Doctor clears me out as cured today. Then on to dietician in Westlake @ 1PM, shopping in between for food & brewing water/ice. It's on again, finally, tomorrow! :rockin::tank::rockin:

Been dealing with it since February. Gotta see the Dr at the wound center @ 9:30. Was even nastier than the member that burned his arm all blistery. Nasty wasty stuff for too long. Hoping Doctor clears me out as cured today. Then on to dietician in Westlake @ 1PM, shopping in between for food & brewing water/ice. It's on again, finally, tomorrow! :rockin::tank::rockin:

I for one am looking forward to you having a beer or ten.

Got ambitious yesterday. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1467394094.287360.jpg
Lots of beer and about 28 hours awake (work then starting this project).

Now: View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1467394170.144764.jpg
A little three floyds while waiting on floor leveling compound to dry. Vacation starts tomorrow so I need to get this done!

Latest posts

Back