What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee, no alcohol for months. Feel like I'm fighting a losing battle to lose weight for hip replacement, since I'm so messed up I can't exorcise. My stout keeps calling me, as I replaced the fubar'd 320GB hard drive in the old Gateway with a new 500GB one. Need a new monitor for it to install Win7 Pro...

Always a favorite, especially poolside. Sweetwater remains a top favorite brewery for years now.
IMG_20160627_134506.jpg

Very drinkable IPA- gratefruity, almost peppery finish. Everything I've had from Monday Night was good, this one doesn't disappoint.
20160627_152257.jpg

15 days??? I guess as long as its a somewhat simple beer it really should only need 5 to 7 days fermenting and same for carbonating. I think I may have to try that.

Tired Hands' mediocre beers are still better than 99% of anything I can get without traveling/trading.

20160627_194353.jpg

Moonless Tropical Night.

This is a Foreign Extra Stout recipe I got from a style article on the BYO website.

Happy Discovery Day to my fellow Newfoundland and Labradorians!

How was the birthday bomb? I'm in the midst of trading for some right now but not sure if they are going to follow through. Been wanting to try it.

It was pretty awesome. Bomb with more of the same flavors. At a buck an ounce, I doubt I drink another one any time soon though.

How was the birthday bomb? I'm in the midst of trading for some right now but not sure if they are going to follow through. Been wanting to try it.

It was pretty awesome. Bomb with more of the same flavors. At a buck an ounce, I doubt I drink another one any time soon though.

Drinking a liter of Fit-n-Active lemonade the wife can't stomach. Taking a break after 1st rinse of some dirty bottles I never got to months ago. First cartload ready for PBW soak, gotta 1st rinse one more cartload till I can start removing labels I wanna save to frame/trade. Some from twisties that'll get tossed. But others are pop tops that'll get given away/traded.
Wanna get ready to hopefully brew the Mumme' this weekend finally. Wanna film it, but new, extreme mem card won't unlock & Sandisk not replying?

Picked up a batch of Founder's Rubaeus, on the enthusiastic recommendations of the guys at the beer store. I don't think they drink much. I enjoyed the first one, but the second went down slow and I wasn't really tempted to have another. Oh well, it's not really *bad*, it's just kind of disappointing. I really like everything else I've had from Founders, so I had high hopes for this one.

Having the second bottle of my Blood Orange Hefeweizen. It was good on Friday when I tried it, and much better today with better head on it as well. I'm pretty sure it will be good to go for an early 4th of July cookout on Sunday.

Back