What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American Blonde made by Mothers Brewing Company

image.jpg

First pour of Da Yoopers House Ale. Put this keg in the kegarator this morning and could not resist had to try a glass and all I can say is all hail the Yooper this Beer is Awsome

image.jpg

Just bottled & tasted my Lemon Melomel Mead. Very Lemony, like a hard Lemonade. Delicious! Should age nicely, I think. Might be as good as it gets now!

Almost a lost soul.
Found this little gem in the back of the cellar.
I know I got this in a trade from someone on hbt...if it's yours please send me a message.
The label says bugfarm batch 1
Brewed 1/2/2012
Bottled 7/9/2012..
So I probably got this around 2013 or the end or 2012..
Tasting great for a 4 year old beer!

View attachment 1464669851417.jpg

That's a good haul

Indeed. Glad we now get FW. SOS is available almost always. I tend to ship a lot of it (usually half of what I buy). Sharing is caring.

Finishing my TIPA. Going back for another pour in 3 minutes. Instant buzz.

Indeed. Glad we now get FW. SOS is available almost always. I tend to ship a lot of it (usually half of what I buy). Sharing is caring.

Finishing my TIPA. Going back for another pour in 3 minutes. Instant buzz.

Drinking a foxon kola
I had picked up some pivo pils and pale 31 in ny just before I t got released in ct. The bottles were a few months old on a shelf so I can't wait to try some fresh bottles. Sos is still selling out pretty quick here in central ct. Easier to just ride up to treehouse on a Wednesday for a sure thing

Drinking a foxon kola
I had picked up some pivo pils and pale 31 in ny just before I t got released in ct. The bottles were a few months old on a shelf so I can't wait to try some fresh bottles. Sos is still selling out pretty quick here in central ct. Easier to just ride up to treehouse on a Wednesday for a sure thing

I let my friends go to Treehouse and hook me up instead of me having to drive up there. Good beers to have in the fridge, always.

Margarita down.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1464733124.944556.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1464741799.383834.jpg

Well, I'm not sure what this was supposed to taste like but my overall impression is positive.

Nose is very tart saison with alcohol, no smoke.

Taste is closer to a tripel, I think it's because of the alcohol heat, surprisingly still very forward after 2.5 years in the bottle.

Smoke comes back up the throat after you swallow, along with some alcohol.

Really interesting sipper, I'm sure the smoke was more prominent when it was younger.

Back