What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
homebrew supply hasn't been keeping up with demand lately...

IMG_20160521_232657285.jpg

This is from iceland(so it says). Best pale ale of the year. I recommend it.

These Icelandic beers from Einstok are very popular for their country of origin and branding with the Viking but they don't do great beers really. You find hundreds of better pale ales in USA! I would consume local instead, expecially if you paid that beer expensive.

That pics pretty dark, I'm gonna guess sea hag. The Nintendo remote makes me want to go through my garage.

Finishing my SN 12er,

@olotti, this was the first Beer across America I've tried. So I can't compare to another year, but the Trillium, DFH Pale was my favorite, then the Stout. I would buy it again

@olotti, this was the first Beer across America I've tried. So I can't compare to another year, but the Trillium, DFH Pale was my favorite, then the Stout. I would buy it again

Ok I thought maybe you've worked your way through the the 12 pack. Just wondering if it was worth it, I had the first 12 pack and was underwhelmed with the offerings especially for the price which is like 30$ here for the 12 pack.

Homemade Cranberry Sauce Wine.
Cranberry juice from a bottle...water that had clementine peel boiled in
it...some cinnamon and nutmeg, and one "buffing up" with two cups of
simple syrup. Finished off with a backsweetening of straight cranberry
concentrate. Quite good, if I do say so myself. (Could use a bit more
cinnamon) I'm guessing probably around 11%-14% ABV, perhaps.

Since Monday is my relief day. Monday is brew day. Just grated 6# fresh ginger. Zest and juice from 6 lemons. Looks like it gonna be 10 gallons of Ginger Ale. First brew for my 2nd SS Tech 14G Cronical. That sucker will be tapped for the 4th of July, can't wait.

Back