What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday!!!

IMG_1296.jpg

Just had a couple homebrewed blonde ales and now I'm rounding out the night with some of my Orfy's Hobgoblin Clone (ii). This is aging out really well. Soon I'll have to buy a bottle of the real thing to do a side by side.

Drinking a pomegranate sour. Fermented with goodbelly for 24 hours, then pitched a slurry of 3726 and BSI Drie. Hit it with some pomegranate juice after 8 weeks. Carbed to 3.5 volumes. Drinking beautifully atm.

My Abbey Weizen it's been pouring nothing but foam for a few days tried every single remedy and nothing this was the first beer to ever cause me these problems. Brew day is here and I really wanted to enjoy this beer with my friend while I help him brew hisir st batch ever. Quick prayer to the lord and I Kidd you not it pours perfectly. So thank you lord for this beer. Cheers!!!! View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1463870063.748116.jpg

Back