What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home brew IPA

image.jpg

Getting pissed up while I can before going back on the no-midweek-beer rule for a while. Double pour of Petite Saison, now at the other end with a double pour of 10% Tripel.

Still waiting on MY brews to hurry up and get done 'conditioning'! LOL...Saw this at the local Kroger and decided to give a sixer a try..Not bad. :) Gives me more empties to fill with MY beer! :D

Leinies.jpg

Still waiting on MY brews to hurry up and get done 'conditioning'! LOL...Saw this at the local Kroger and decided to give a sixer a try..Not bad. :) Gives me more empties to fill with MY beer! :D

Twist off bottles aren't very good to re-use. But I did come up with a robust porter with vanilla I named snowbound.

What am I drinking now? Well I was hoping someone could tell me until I googled it today.

My oldest daughters boyfriend brought this over for me last night..( he might be a Keeper) lol......Said it was a fairly rare limited addition thing. Crap now I'm hesitant to open it.

Maybe I'm stressing for nothing..........................Does Chicago even make good beer?

IMG_1759.JPG

RARE_BOURBON_COUNTY_BRAND_STOUT_Goose_Island_Beer_Company_-_2016-01-04_14.34.41.jpg

What am I drinking now? Well I was hoping someone could tell me until I googled it today.

My oldest daughters boyfriend brought this over for me last night..( he might be a Keeper) lol......Said it was a fairly rare limited addition thing. Crap now I'm hesitant to open it.

Maybe I'm stressing for nothing..........................Does Chicago even make good beer?

It's awful, send it to me for proper disposal.

Drinking water and questioning if feeding my family and keeping a roof over their heads is worth the sobriety. Will feel better about it tomorrow.

It's awful, send it to me for proper disposal.

Drinking water and questioning if feeding my family and keeping a roof over their heads is worth the sobriety. Will feel better about it tomorrow.

? What's that mean?

Drinking Wake N Bake.

? What's that mean?

Drinking Wake N Bake.

Hahaha, no hidden meaning. I was just being dramatic about a beer free day. I generally have beer time when I get home from work in the morning but swmbo talked me into coming straight to bed at 8am, by the time I woke up it was less than 8 hours till work so no beer for me.

Gas station coffee for this guy.

Your right...PM me your address Ill send you the empty.

You didn't really think it was bad did you?

I don't care for them like some people do... But I sure drink them when in front of me. A friend sent a regular bcbs with orders to age it... The days are nearing where he gets a daily pm asking if it is time yet.

Come to the dark side, patrick! We miss you.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1452009389.867395.jpg

I appreciate that Fins, and I might migrate over there and say hello at some point. Honestly though, I was cutting back on my activity on the alchy thread before this thread got moved and the new thread came up. People were not being friendly. People I like and people I might have liked had I gotten to know them were being made to feel unwelcome. Personal attacks outside of friendly jesting had become an almost daily occurrence. This split is keeping me a regular HBT poster when I was about out.

When I did get called towards the new thread, what I found was illusions to me being a cause of the moderators getting involved.... More personal attacks for no reason and as unjustified as the others. I am well past that crap. If there is a new home for it... Let it stay there. I don't think I will miss my friends from here for long.

On a lighter note.... I am about sick of this crappy mke beer and cannot wait to chug it and drink something tasty.

View attachment 327824

I appreciate that Fins, and I might migrate over there and say hello at some point. Honestly though, I was cutting back on my activity on the alchy thread before this thread got moved and the new thread came up. People were not being friendly. People I like and people I might have liked had I gotten to know them were being made to feel unwelcome. Personal attacks outside of friendly jesting had become an almost daily occurrence. This split is keeping me a regular HBT poster when I was about out.

When I did get called towards the new thread, what I found was illusions to me being a cause of the moderators getting involved.... More personal attacks for no reason and as unjustified as the others. I am well past that crap. If there is a new home for it... Let it stay there. I don't think I will miss my friends from here for long.

On a lighter note.... I am about sick of this crappy mke beer and cannot wait to chug it and drink something tasty.

This makes me happy. I genuinely like you. Hell, I like everyone, unless they're a straight up Richard for no reason. I never thought the implications that you had anything to do with this held water anyway.

Anywho, OT, crappy office coff.

Latest posts

Back