What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xmas beer. Happy Friday!

WP_20151204_001.jpg

as founder of the official stoutseason365, RIS should not be allowed to touch frosty glassware, but is acceptable if the drinker is a pterodactyl. they can't help it. and I was just recently remind that I need to brew another Scroteish Ale soon.

having a Secret Stache Stout. 'tistheseason365

FML. Just got my blood work back. And looks like I have hemochromatosis. Which can be caused by......you guessed it. Alcohol. So. Looks like I'll be cutting back.

And drinking water. Alcohol free water.

I'm sorry to hear that. Be healthy

Yep. Chloroseptic. Active ingredient is phenol. Could it be....chlorophenol? Not like I taste it in at least 30% of the beers I judge in competition or anything...seriously people, either filter or metabite.

Made it through a whole week sick only calling out once. I plan on sleeping a lot this weekend and hopefully kick this thing for good.

Brett Bitter.

I would be interested in having you try one of my beers to sense this. I never filter metabite or otherwise.

it's another Kentucky Yeti night.

Celebration. No pic, didn't happen. Finished putting lights on the tree, now for the ornaments.

Back