What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Hardywood's BA IPA.

Founders > Hardywood

Not that Hardywood is horrible, but I would expect a product from founders might be a bit better.

Water, a long way from beer. Have a work event for SWMBO tonight, but have to pick her up at the airport at 8:45 first. :mad:

Open bar closes at 11. We'll see what happens.

I'm always looking around for it here in Tampa but apparently it's a brewery only release? And goes quickly. I was there a few days after that run was canned and it was gone.

Second one of these.

I got the ones I sent to Partick, Wes and DC from the brewery. It was a 2 case limit, people were lined up grabbing cases. We get it sporadically here, but it usually only lasts a few hours. My store got a shipment yesterday and there was none to be found today. Always check the Total Wine next to the brewery, they always have tons of CCB.

Water while I wait to pick up the spawn.

Heh, that is a classic dosing element for an off flavor great in training. Blech.

Yep. Chloroseptic. Active ingredient is phenol. Could it be....chlorophenol? Not like I taste it in at least 30% of the beers I judge in competition or anything...seriously people, either filter or metabite.

Made it through a whole week sick only calling out once. I plan on sleeping a lot this weekend and hopefully kick this thing for good.

Brett Bitter.

20151204_172655[1].jpg

I knew a guy with this and he just gave blood every so often and it all worked out. Is that an option?

Yeah that's for really serious cases. I've got a doctor appointment in two weeks so I'll ask him what he thinks. Mine isn't too bad, but with the way my levels are, I'm sure that's what it is.

Helly's Edmund Fitzgerald porter

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1449272342.214997.jpg

This is an outstanding HB! Great job man and thanks for sharing. Somehow it found it's way into a corner of the fridge and I just found it! Lucky me!
Just bottled up my first batch in maybe 6 months, it feels good to be back in the game!
ps Vince never doubted the pack last night and as always go pack go!

Latest posts

Back