What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharinging some 13, 14 and BA Narwhal with my dad. Dude's got a buzz already.

Ha. My old man drinks a 6pk of Budweiser everyday and a 12 pk on Sundays for the past 35 yrs. I give him a few of my HBs or one or two "heavy" dark beers(mind you that ranges from stouts to quads) and he's tanked. Yet he can still drink me under the table when it comes to drinking all day and working outside. #oldmanpowers

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1446162988.841254.jpg

Ha. My old man drinks a 6pk of Budweiser everyday and a 12 pk on Sundays for the past 35 yrs. I give him a few of my HBs or one or two "heavy" dark beers(mind you that ranges from stouts to quads) and he's tanked. Yet he can still drink me under the table when it comes to drinking all day and working outside. #oldmanpowers

View attachment 312686

Haha same here with my father. Budweiser all day and night. All us beer snobs can brag about our beer all day long but can never forget our roots

had my bottled Over Blended Mess with supper. cleared out the entire living room. all the furniture is in the dining room. double wicked awesome vacuumed. having a Fascist Pig while my wife runs the steamer.

Attachments

• IMG_20151029_195154.jpg
    IMG_20151029_195154.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 51
Would you say a plethora of beans?

Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Water. Staring at the ice box deciding on what to have next.

Alright fellow alchies, make arguments for and against whether I need 3 additional bottles of Black Tuesday.

I have a bunch already, but also won the lottery. I will also be RS next year so I could spend that cash on some other rarities.

View attachment 1446169637043.jpg

Alright fellow alchies, make arguments for and against whether I need 3 additional bottles of Black Tuesday.

I have a bunch already, but also won the lottery. I will also be RS next year so I could spend that cash on some other rarities.

30 dollar bottle of beer.

Back