What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

You can have it back, but only because Billy Madison

next beer name?

waaaater

Possible... I have two fresh in the fermenter so.. I still need to name them. I also need to see where they are. The barelywine is still slightly chugging. First beer that broke the 1.100 barrier. Could be higher but didnt boil it long enough. Still going to be good. :ban:

Water.

Possible... I have two fresh in the fermenter so.. I still need to name them. I also need to see where they are. The barelywine is still slightly chugging. First beer that broke the 1.100 barrier. Could be higher but didnt boil it long enough. Still going to be good. :ban:

Water.

u take that one and ill use "nudey magazine day"

coffee. 1.5 hrs left.

Halloween is in 2 day, but pumpkin beers have been on the shelf since late august.

Only fitting that celebration is out now

Well it's a fresh hop. I would much rather have it out now than someone holding on to it in a warehouse.

Well it's a fresh hop. I would much rather have it out now than someone holding on to it in a warehouse.

Mmmhmmm

What!? Now I need to run to the beer store. Need some Celebration in my life asap.

Do it. Didn't find it in the larger liquor store near work but the local place had it (probably helps that I purchased 3+ cases from the local place a few years ago after hounding them about it for a long time)

Great to see thats out now. love that chit ... Backwards Bastard is hitting the shelves first week in November. i have an in at the package ... :beard:
Gotta love that Celebration ale ... apple crack, and water (bud lite)

Back