What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@supervisingchildren should probably do a welfare check on @thecadjockey

Water before heading to the pocono "mountains"

I'll give him til mid afternoon. ;)

Coffee. About to drive son to in law's for a sleepover, then drive out to my favorite fishing spot for some relaxation time. :D

Coffee... Kombucha later. Beer tonight...sister in-law coming from cross country today and generally likes my beer. I have a sixer of my Belgian pale ale in the fridge... Should be just hitting its stride.

:mad: brought a stout over to the new neighbor's house to share. Unfortunately, it tastes like a barley wine than anything else. Think it got a wild yeast; it foamed over when I opened it.

Water after golfing. Wanted to hit below 80 and we got a 79 (2 man scramble). Now we wait to see how we will be seated tomorrow. Another round of teams are playing this afternoon still though.

Water after golfing. Wanted to hit below 80 and we got a 79 (2 man scramble). Now we wait to see how we will be seated tomorrow. Another round of teams are playing this afternoon still though.

I suppose it might be difficult to hit 80 on one hole; you just have to be special to do so.

:ban:

Water not, soccer.

Sampling my Belgo Paleo before I subject anyone else to it. It's got a decent aroma, nicely carbed, a quick hit of bitter that follows through the finish. The flavor is pretty good, but almost lost under the bitterness. If I were to brew this recipe again, I thing I would tweak things to lighten the bitterness a bit and maybe put some Mosaic or Citra in the aroma additions. Needs a little residual malty sweetness to take the edge off. Overall, it's good though.

IMG_20150606_151208084.jpg

Re-brew of Don't Hassle the Hefe

Kegged yesterday. Carbed for today's party.
View attachment 282978

That's yet another great beer name.

I'm starting to think Remmy is a robot and not human. This is why he can drink steadily all day and all have the energy to go to the beach, brew, shoot things and split firewood.

Back