What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, those two things do happen. Just wish they happened earlier. Gonna run this old caddy to the sketchy beer store that had sun kings popcorn beer. It needs to be shared. I will be dry hopping with trails end this year.

My wife and I watched the race because its been so long since a triple crown winner. after the race the jockey was walking a lap on the horse with a mic on and he's speaking in Spanish, my wife is Mexican and was translating the conversation which went something along the lines of "holy **** I did it **** them they can get rid of me now I dont give a ****"

Pretty sure I heard a "Holy ****" on broadcast with out a translator:D

Fishing for tiny trout seems fun.

View attachment 283109

Brew assistant can't hang in the heat.

It is fun!

I could use a day like that without the phone, You must be going for the big ones, nice bait;)

Hahaha. Phone acting up sucked since I was dealing with work crap at the time and when it turned back on, I had a vociemail and 2 texts. A 12"+ trout on this stream is good, but the tiny brook trout are what I want. Natural reproduction at work! ;)

Onto my white ipa.

Homer. Sorry for the sideways pic. This is the kind of IPA that kept me from trying more IPAs, just kind of a muddled mess.

WP_20150606_001.jpg

Id love to see Curry win a title but how can you root against Lebron either?

Curry is a class act. He's very well grounded and plays like it's not all about him. Lebron is a bully, albeit an extremely talented bully but plays like it's all about him. Its very easy to root against James. Curry plays ultimate team ball and defense. :rockin:

View attachment 283158
Folgers black coffee ( in my wife's Goddess mug)

Netflix marathon of Jesse ( kids control remote)!

Could it be a better start to a Sunday?

Should have let the youngest watch some tube; we got in after 0100, was up for a while at 0600 to get the oldest to school. Dipped back to sleep for less than an hour when I got home, found the youngest with his hands in the leftover donuts and ruffling through the fridge getting into everything.

At least this time he didn't open a soda or beer.... this time.

Coffee that's almost as bitter as I am...:(

C'mon, it is still a nice morning. Hit the beer before noon!

At swimming with the youngest; coffee will not stop the nap when I get home.

Finishing up coffee. After going out with friends went to the neighbors graduation party for their daughter. Everyone was pretty drunk when we got there but I played catchup with a couple Hopsecutioner, a couple Heady Toppers, a few Deschutes and some 18 yo Jameson reserve. Was more than sufficiently lit when I crashed around 2 this morning.

Latest posts

Back