What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eh, Im not concerned about a kicker. Im more concerned that DeVante Parker just had foot surgery this morning. :eek:

But really Mark?! A BROWNS fan is trying to give me crap?! We can talk when you guys find a QB. Or coach. Or RB. etc...

Eh, Im not concerned about a kicker. Im more concerned that DeVante Parker just had foot surgery this morning. :eek:

But really Mark?! A BROWNS fan is trying to give me crap?! We can talk when you guys find a QB. Or coach. Or RB. etc...

Please, when you own the cellar you can make fun of anyone else that falls. Deal with it! ;)

Here you go @mcbaumannerb ... no thanks needed.

http://mcriblocator.com/

Too funny. Are they using this to coordinate EMS response teams? And nothing like advertising there are only 3 losers that like the McRib. Bwhahahaha!

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 12.39.25 PM.png

Apparently it was another liquid lunch on the boss. Twice in one week. Weird.

Southern Tier IPA... beast mode activated.

Terrapin Rye pale ale. Quite good. I had it in proper glassware and all but my phone was upstairs and I was down.

The end.

Never have more than 3 beers on lunch... da fuq was I thinking?

This is going to be a long 2 hrs.

Its good stuff. I need to try more community. Wish i can get it more easily. Only got 1 bottle left.

The dude who gets a sixer of everything I brew keeps telling me I have to try it. I told him he has to buy me one.

Regular Legion and Mosaic are fantastic. I have one bottle of Mosaic left that I just keep ignoring. I should drink it while it's still fresh I guess. I need to make it out to the brewery...among the five other fantactic local breweries we have now. DFW is killing it.

Not terrible. The lacto in the de bom yeast is just way overpowering. Tried to dull that down by blending in two other beers but it didnt help much. There is still hope though, its becoming more fruity. Time will tell... View attachment 282816

Forgot to post but i had your quad. There was something off. Idk if its fussel alcohol or a lot of alcohol burn. I didnt detect any malt or the belgian sugar. There was something off about it. Wasnt undrinkable but next batch needs some tweaks. Sure you will agree.

3 Busch Lights isn't that much

You're right, it isn't. But I have a weird "GO!" switch that turns on if I drink more than 2 of any beer, so... then I have to fight the DTs until I get home.

I don't have a problem.

Back