What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone else lives here?! :D

My first stop is always Nespors because ive gotten to know Chad, who is a great guy to chat beer with and is also a home brewer. The library and fridge are great though. Ive found some really rare beer just sitting around the library before so always keep your eyes peeled in there.

Is chad the ginger fella with the goatee?

on the kwagheee. only 3 1/2 hours this morning to get my 50 in. then we're off to the cities! gonna meet up with Nordeast77 at Day Block if any of you St. Paul/Minneapolis folks want to catch a glimpse of the ol' Klubb.:pipe::goat:

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433499831.158216.jpg
Last of the Crooked Stave bottles from trade with mhurst111. what a shame because they were all delicious. Mike said Crooked Stave is proud of their beers and i think they have every reaaon to be. Thanks again mhurst111 I would be broke as hell if I lived anywhere near Crooked Stave.

Finally done packing this monster to @beermeduffman and drinking water. Shootout to @wobrien for passing along this ridiculous tornado proof box a while back. Finally putting it to good use! :rockin:

And no, the box is not 12x12. That would be terribly impressive.
View attachment 282666

Nearly forty pounds. Jesus lol. That will take better part of a day to unpack

Finally done packing this monster to @beermeduffman and drinking water. Shootout to @wobrien for passing along this ridiculous tornado proof box a while back. Finally putting it to good use! :rockin:

And no, the box is not 12x12. That would be terribly impressive.
View attachment 282666

If it's a ridiculous tornado proof box, I probably got it originally from @allenh
That box has been around the block :ban:

Water while a storm rocks through. Guess I won't be weeding the garden tonight... darn.

Same old coffee. Tried to put myself to bed after 3 bourbon laced stouts last night. Fell asleep early and woke up in the middle of the night feeling like hell. Today is going to dragon.

More bedtime would be nice. Come on coffee. Kick in.

Same old coffee. Tried to put myself to bed after 3 bourbon laced stouts last night. Fell asleep early and woke up in the middle of the night feeling like hell. Today is going to dragon.

More bedtime would be nice. Come on coffee. Kick in.

I don't know about you, but dragons on a Friday seem kind of rad.

Feel better.

Iced coffee.

Last night I had samples of:
Andygator, Thick Frenchtoast, Brett Burglar, Angels Trumpet (Ghost 164), Chocolate Ale (2013), Cahoots Saison, a glass of a farmhouse ale from Haw river, and a small pour of my cherry saison.

View attachment 282704
Last of the Crooked Stave bottles from trade with mhurst111. what a shame because they were all delicious. Mike said Crooked Stave is proud of their beers and i think they have every reaaon to be. Thanks again mhurst111 I would be broke as hell if I lived anywhere near Crooked Stave.

I'm not sure how Mike does it. I live 500 miles away and am gonna drop a small fortune to trade with him next month for the crooked stave he's been saving me. Worth it!

Nearly forty pounds. Jesus lol. That will take better part of a day to unpack

It may take longer to unpack than it will to drink. Its mainly packing peanuts... ;)

If it's a ridiculous tornado proof box, I probably got it originally from @allenh

That box has been around the block :ban:

Very possible. I remember when i got it that you mentioned it had been passed around quite a bit. Finally getting it back in rotation!

I'm not sure how Mike does it. I live 500 miles away and am gonna drop a small fortune to trade with him next month for the crooked stave he's been saving me. Worth it!

It may take longer to unpack than it will to drink. ;)

Very possible. I remember when i got it that you mentioned it had been passed around quite a bit. Finally getting it back in rotation!

I agree. they are making world class sour beer I enjoyed every one of them.

I agree. they are making world class sour beer I enjoyed every one of them.

Im not sure I have had one beer from them I didnt enjoy and think was worth the price. I cant speak for Mike, but they are certainly my favorite brewery. I guess getting a PHD in Brettanomyces pays off!

I don't know about you, but dragons on a Friday seem kind of rad.

Feel better.

Iced coffee.

Last night I had samples of:
Andygator, Thick Frenchtoast, Brett Burglar, Angels Trumpet (Ghost 164), Chocolate Ale (2013), Cahoots Saison, a glass of a farmhouse ale from Haw river, and a small pour of my cherry saison.

True. But think of the mess. Ashes everywhere. And where that isnt, can you imagine how much of a task it would be to clean up their waste? They dont make dragon sized diapers that I am aware of. Plus if people are grumpy in the morning, can you imagine how testy they must be before they get their morning vat of coffee?

Negative on that one. I was a 80's New Wave dude for Halloween one year and got up and sang that and You're all I've got Tonight by the Cars.

I was an 80's new wave dude...in 1981. I liked "Who's gonna Drive You Home Tonight?" (Me: Left. Right:Grammy Award winning Producer and Guitar God John Custer)

Coffee

33896_112258818839106_5729510_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back