What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flerpin clerk yyeah, merhther flerkers!

IMG_20150604_175532588.jpg

Black Butte paired with Crab and Artichoke stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Awesome pairing.

Me and the wife's 4 year anniversary today. I think I'll celebrate with a little Reverse Cowgirl now, maybe a little reverse cowgirl later ifyaknowwhatimean.
View attachment 282617

I do know what you mean.... But married girls don't do that. After the drunkin honeymoon I convinced swmbo that it was all a dream and we are still just engaged, but if she knew we were married I wouldn't get that, just like you are not going to. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1433463348.514433.jpg
Stop calling me work. This is the same alpha king from before.

Let me know what you think of it, I give peoples reviews from around the country.

Finishing off an alpha king and a chicken.

View attachment 282616

I could drink the alpha King all day. That was my favorite so far. I've only had one or two other black ipas but this one was great. It just kept getting better. Big fan. Thanks dude made my day.

I could enjoy that for breakfast, dessert or with a cigar at the end of the night. So great.

@Finsfan what's you boys last name? No listing of the rider number, WTF?
More IPA.

Sammy halbert #7. Should be in the second heat. I'm not sure ive seen a track this bad before. I texted my girlfriends brother ( who use to race) and is there tonight. He said it was more like a motor cross track haha

Latest posts

Back