What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you explain Remmy then?

fx5HIlVDqhdfO.gif

Well these things are never 100% accurate anyway

What's the cheapest way to ship trades? I usually use Fedex, but they're pricey.

I use USPS medium or large flat rate boxes for anything that will fit. For larger boxes I use FedEx. If you use FedEx make a free online account and you immediately get a discount on all boxes you ship. If you use USPS, pay for the postage online and print the label and you can usually save $1-2.
I always compare the two because depending on the destination, FedEx can end up being cheaper than a USPS flat rate box.

Ah... Gotcha. The carbonated liquid inside is for the sole purpose of increasing outward pressure to strengthen against accidental breakage. I should have known better.

Exactly! Everyone knows you never ship empty glassware.

Dr. Michael Bozarth will be the death of me. Someone needs to explain that a 400 question multiple choice cumulative final on a 400 pages of outdated Drug Addiction textbook (newest citation 1989) in 3 hours is RIDICULOUS.

This is appropriate for the previous discussion.

The Belgium in a Box invoice and original shipping label was inside the plastic pouch.

No explanation of what is happening next.

That sucks. I was holding out hope the box would just show up one day.

Me too. But we still don't know what happened to the contents...

Hopefully I get a notice of something.

Not sure how to feel...

I've had 2 packages that I shipped and 1 that was shipped to me break and leak all over a postal facility. I got 1 letter like yours stating alcohol prohibited and 2 stating something to the effect that my package was damaged in transit. I had insurance on the packages but wasnt going to press that issue. I've never heard another word about my Flagrant and repeated violations of the law as it relates to shipping alcohol.

Back