What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunch of stuff at club meeting (a bunch of Miller Lite dry hopped with various hops, plus a bunch of my stuff), and now my ESB while watching what is hopefully NOT the last few minutes of the Caps season. Let's Go Caps!

I might have to hit him up for that one.

I don't think he would mind if i share. And it's too late now...

Volume: 5.00
Estimated Original Gravity: 1.052
Estimated Final Gravity: 1.012
Estimated Alcohol% (ABV): 5.20
Estimated Bitternes (IBU): 21.23
CO2 Level (vols): 2.40
Style: American Wheat or Rye Beer
Ingredients

Grain/Extract

2-Row Pale (79.00% ) 5.00 lbs Mash
Bohemian Wheat (81.00% ) 5.00 lbs Mash
CaraFoam (72.00% ) 0.25 lbs Mash
Hops

Hallertauer Tradition (7.70% ) 0.75 oz Boil 45.00 min
Hallertauer Tradition (7.70% ) 0.25 oz Boil 5.00 min
Yeast

Hefeweizen Ale (74.00% ) 1.00 pkg
Mashing

Mash at 148 degrees for 60.00 minutes
Fermentation

Ferment at 64 degrees. End fermentation at 68 degrees after 14 days

Add pineapple juice (i use a can of Dole - 46oz) to keg. Let keg sit for 24-36 hours, then put in keezer and carb.

I don't think he would mind if i share. And it's too late now...

Volume:5.00

Estimated Original Gravity:1.052

Estimated Final Gravity:1.012

Estimated Alcohol% (ABV):5.20

Estimated Bitternes (IBU):21.23

CO2 Level (vols):2.40

Style:American Wheat or Rye Beer

Ingredients

Grain/Extract

2-Row Pale (79.00% )5.00 lbsMash

Bohemian Wheat (81.00% )5.00 lbsMash

CaraFoam (72.00% )0.25 lbsMash

Hops

Hallertauer Tradition (7.70% )0.75 ozBoil 45.00 min

Hallertauer Tradition (7.70% )0.25 ozBoil 5.00 min

Yeast

Hefeweizen Ale (74.00% )1.00 pkg

Mashing

Mash at 148 degrees for 60.00 minutes

Fermentation

Ferment at 64 degrees. End fermentation at 68 degrees after 14 days

Add pineapple juice (i use a can of Dole - 46oz) to keg. Let keg sit for 24-36 hours, then put in keezer and carb.

Thanks Mike, looks like a winner.

"I see you're missing a lot of work lately."

"Well, I can't really say I'm missing it, Bob."

LOL

My boss' name is bob and I actually said this quote at work today. I need to watch the movie again now.

Drinking water. As much as I hate them, congrats to the Rangers, hard fought series to the bitter end by the both sides, and the Rags earned it. I didn't expect the Caps to fare as well as they did. No shame going out this way to the best side in the league. And then going to bed. Spurs season is all but wrapped up (~6-7th place finish, no relegation, no glory) and Caps are done for now. Vamos United! Hah.

Drinking water. As much as I hate them, congrats to the Rangers, hard fought series to the bitter end by the both sides, and the Rags earned it. I didn't expect the Caps to fare as well as they did. No shame going out this way to the best side in the league. And then going to bed. Spurs season is all but wrapped up (~6-7th place finish, no relegation, no glory) and Caps are done for now. Vamos United! Hah.

The Caps have blown 10 series in which they held at least a 2 game series lead a record that no team in any sport can match. Hey they're #1 at something right?

The Caps have blown 10 series in which they held at least a 2 game series lead a record that no team in any sport can match. Hey they're #1 at something right?

I'd be pissed about blowing the series if every game weren't a 1 goal game. It was better than any possible scenario I imagined (none of which were winning).

So the royal chokers go on to choke another season. And it figures the Wizards will do the same.

Maybe DCU will end up back on top ;)

Back