What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple o deez playing outside with the kid and grilling burgers.

0512051758-1.jpg

Sadly, I did not get a 20 gallon brew kettle. If these hours keep going I might though.

Mine is 25 gallon. Go for it.

Finishing up my second hb simcoe/citra pale. Still sitting outside enjoying the weather. Probably should consider food some time.

View attachment 1431475544120.jpg

Damn I make some clear beer.

Next to last pint of Black Rajah Black IPA. I like it much much better than the White Rajah IPA. For me the over the top hopping can only be balanced with roasted malts. This is why Old Rasputin works I think. Still can't find an IPA that I don't quickly get tired of very quickly.
rjvHdKk.jpg

Consumers has a keg at the growler fill been debating on whether or not to go. I think its a 1/2 too..

Meh... If it
Was kept cold, then yes. Otherwise.....

View attachment 277648
Second pour is tasting more like a bourbon barrel aged butter-merlot than an imperial stout. For reals.

Okay... Age it longer, it stick it in?

When referring to coffee I say: black and hot.

Swmbo does not like that one.

Second pour of she monster.... Bath time
View attachment 277649

Remmy is better at beer with butt pics.

HA! That is all.

Rrrrrr.... Makes me want PR.

Agua.

*long list of call outs*

And I'm off to blow my hair dry before it becomes a frizzy mess.

Impressive.

Also flattered I made the list.

And the stupid thing still isn't finished because the temperature probe cables aren't long enough for me to use the thing without putting it inside the chamber along with the beer. Need to get some three conductor wire, and extend the probes. Then I'll be done :tank:

But for the time being its working gang-busters.

V2RzBJU.png

Okay... Age it longer, it stick it in?

The reviews I read have been all over the place. Some have been great, but the majority have been like mine. I would check on how it is drinking in your locale and go from there. The southeast, where I'm at, seem to have gotten one of the worst shipments. Age would not fix what I just had.

@Bigmike I cannot recall his whole user name, had another child. Well his wife did, he just carts them around in his ark.
@Billy-klubb berry punched @thecadjockey I believe
@thecadjockey and @Psylocide are super besties now.
@coldcrash disappeared for a moment and came back without really saying much, but still insists on pictures.
@1977Brewer just won his first comp.
@mcbaumannerb is going to Star Wars weekend at Disneyland in like one more day.
@wobrien is back on the sauce after lent. or was that lend. I forget.
@BrewinHooligan got married, I think.
@fuzzy2133 dumped college for automotive trade school.
@WesleyS found a topic that this group should NEVER discuss again.
@thatjonguy had a fire extinguisher explode in his truck and refused to work that day. People at worked looked at him as though he were crazy. He was not.
@tobyG went on an epic vacation as did @drunklejon both of them make me jealous.
@PatrickGoss is still working **** long hours but has a 20 gallon brew kettle now.
@finsfan is a woman ... or we're not sure, but he's backing off the sauce for a bit. By that I mean, lowering intake, not abandoning it.
@ChefRex 's company is being bought by someone else I think and he sees it as opportunities on the horizon.
@mhurst111 bought a **** ton of awesome beers and we're not to tell his wife.
@Qhrumphf is no BJCP certified but he's pissed about his NHC score on a really well-received and highly judged beer.
@DisturbdChemist will be in PA this October. Beercation he says.
@allenH continues to drink awesome beers.
@thecadjockey found a house and has bought it.
@RevKev is still out drinking many of us, but @remmy
@remmy went to Puerto Rico with his family, you missed photos of his wife, I mean beers.
@hawgwild81 left his second job, finally.
@Baja_Brewer finished is BrewPi
@Ridire had a 7 pm meeting AND I don't think he's gone camping yet. I could be wrong.
@wyobrewer1 's kid was not good in church one day...not a good day for the kid or the dad.
@SupervisingChildren went to the zoo last month
@banesong ran a marathon or something. I forget. He runs, that's all I know.
@mattmmille became a first time grandpa!

And I'm off to blow my hair dry before it becomes a frizzy mess.

And @Hello brewed a batch at Raleigh Brewing Co. for a charity event the end of this month...and started making kombucha.

Do you always grill wearing such formal shoes and slacks?

I was about to ask the same.

Dat hem, doe

Our organization recently took ownership of another medical facility from the state of Missouri. We had a meeting with them on integrating their cost centers into our reporting structure. Somehow, that fell on me. Meeting went late and I started grilling when I got home.

Also, when you grill this well, you gotta dress up.

Also also, I've been called Eurotrash more times than I can remember.

@Hello that was amazing, nice memory.

I'm going to get back to unlearning everything from the semester with another Oberon.

Debating whether I want another 8 to 12 BCBS. A stash was recently brought to my attention.

What does the thread say?

I'm going to get back to unlearning everything from the semester with another Oberon.

Debating whether I want another 8 to 12 BCBS. A stash was recently brought to my attention.

If you don't want it, i do. How bad are they gouging you for this stash? In other words... Yes, you want it.

If it's reasonably priced and you don't have much of it/any already, do it!

Back