What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is moving awful slow considering @remmy is brewing today.

Protein shake. Tired.

My 2:00 meeting, in the next county, just cancelled. The plan was to end the day there. Do I try to catch up on work, or say "hell, I was going to be out of the office anyway" and head to the bar?

GTFO!

1zlantx.jpg

Thank you, Sir. You're lucky I don't drink the entire box today.

That's what I would do. I'm mot sure if you save bottle dregs but the sour quad has pretty good bio diversity I used Wyeast Rosaelare Blend plus RR and JP dregs to sour it.

Taking off when you landing, ***** *** gonna throw tantrums

That's what I would do. I'm mot sure if you save bottle dregs but the sour quad has pretty good bio diversity I used Wyeast Rosaelare Blend plus RR and JP dregs to sour it.

I am almost ready to bottle my Flanders Brown. It has Jolly Pumpkin Maracaibo Especial, La Roja, Jester King RU55, OEC Brunneis dregs. I brewed that mother****er Jan 13 of 2014.

I am almost ready to bottle my Flanders Brown. It has Jolly Pumpkin Maracaibo Especial, La Roja, Jester King RU55, OEC Brunneis dregs. I brewed that mother****er Jan 13 of 2014.

Sounds good You already have my address. Lol. I have a Flanders Brown-ish ale going but it's a year away yet. I have 32 gallons of infected beer sitting in fermenters and nothing to drink poor planning on my part.

I can't believe I'm being a piece of **** and having a water.
View attachment 272873

I just got two calls from big companies I've applied to.. @mcbaumannerb man,...one of them is yours. I'm too lit the **** up to call back today. I hate beer and hate that I found HBT.

Who called you? Good luck on the follow-ups tomorrow!

I see at least 95% of beers above 2.3% ABV in that picture. Are you born-again?

Why don't you ask the 2.7% Mild I put in casks last night :ban:

I drink stronger stuff every now and then. Most of these are for aging anyway.

You can send me that barrel bottle and I'll pay you. :D

I can gladly pick up another for you if you want to set up a swap.

Why don't you ask the 2.7% Mild I put in casks last night :ban:

I drink stronger stuff every now and then. Most of these are for aging anyway.

I can gladly pick up another for you if you want to set up a swap.

I'd drink it all within 48 hours.

I sincerely apologize. ****. Smacked.

11043535_10153871899562178_8354959828385354779_n.jpg

Come ****ing get some.

Latest posts

Back