What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee.

My dog has an ongoing feud with the local squirrels, who will sometimes stand on top of the kids' palyscape and chirp at her.
Yup. I always tell my dog to go get them and tell them to get off her f'ing lawn. One morning my neighbor heard me and laughed because I do that, often.

Coffee. The one thing coffee isn't doing is making my eyesight less blurry today. I'm officially exhausted.

Yup. I always tell my dog to go get them and tell them to get off her f'ing lawn. One morning my neighbor heard me and laughed because I do that, often.

Coffee. The one thing coffee isn't doing is making my eyesight less blurry today. I'm officially exhausted.

Mine still hasn't gotten a squirrel yet, but she will point and stalk bunnies in the neighborhood until I release her with "go for the kill"... My GF doesn't think its funny. "Something something people thinking she's a vicious pocket Pit"

Our new boy has pretty much ruined that for her though, he let's the bunnies know that he knows they're there.

May have missed the conversation- what capacity for that kind of loot?

Polar pink grapefruit dry

No idea... I was just spitballing and told her it would probably be around 5-6 grand if I wanted to build one, anything lower would obviously be gravy.

I probably even overstated it for 10 gal batches.

May have missed the conversation- what capacity for that kind of loot?

Polar pink grapefruit dry
If he isn't getting a one-touch all in one small batch type thing then 5-6k is actually easy to spend. I think your system brews smaller batches almost at the touch of a button, no?

No idea... I was just spitballing and told her it would probably be around 5-6 grand if I wanted to build one, anything lower would obviously be gravy.

I probably even overstated it for 10 gal batches.
Depending upon the amount of DIY you can do safely, you're probably overshooting it, but not by much. It depends on what is your space, what do you have to do to retrofit it for electric, is your main panel going to handle the load, electrical ran, table(s), kettles, elements, control panel, all fittings, RIMS or HERMS, etc etc. It's easy to spend that kind of coin depending upon what you have now in terms of space and such. For me, a large chunk went to three things, control panel, shed, and electrical.

On topic: Water. A couple of miles with the dog down and some work.

If he isn't getting a one-touch all in one type thing then 5-6k is actually easy to spend.

Depending upon the amount of DIY you can do safely, you're probably overshooting it, but not by much. It depends on what is your space, what do you have to do to retrofit it for electric, is your main panel going to handle the load, electrical ran, table(s), kettles, elements, control panel, all fittings, RIMS or HERMS, etc etc. It's easy to spend that kind of coin depending upon what you have now in terms of space and such. For me, a large chunk went to three things, control panel, shed, and electrical.

Oh I'm well aware of that- depending on how much he DIYs and what capacity he's going for he could build a serious rig for that money if he's already got infrastructure in place to work with.

If you are referring to my dog putting a little bird to death, at home in the yard.

If you meant "where art thou, thecadjockey"...

I art here, glaring incessant upon misguided praise my lady.

Owning this job with the boss gone, get some. Coffee soup.

It wasn't even that fancy. ;)

Finally got to sit down for lunch, won't last long at this rate...

Chopped salad with almonds and cranberries with half breast of chiavettas chicken and water w/lemon.

Haters.

HAHAH OMG Channel. I swear that f'er is on this site still. Gotta hand it to him for having the balls to swindle a handful of us. I know my $75 box of beer had sucker written all over it.

That's happened to me before on this site. More than once.

Nice looks like everything arrived intact. Enjoy.

Thank you, Sir. You're lucky I don't drink the entire box today.

Drinking water, about to hit lunch.

Anyone else think all these IPAs with super tropical hops are a bit like Juicy Juice? Stone revamped Ruination to 2.0, and that's basically the general consensus is. I suppose they are nice every once in a while, but it seems like the melon/pineapple/peach/mango flavors are overdone lately.

Also, I recently did a mostly Mosaic pale ale that tastes more like traditional european varieties than some sort of Citra variation. Not sure if that's just a character of the hop, or the age of it. I think it would go well in a Belgian style beer since I get a bit of grass off of it. Then again, I also get a bit of grass off of Amarillo too.

My 2:00 meeting, in the next county, just cancelled. The plan was to end the day there. Do I try to catch up on work, or say "hell, I was going to be out of the office anyway" and head to the bar?

Latest posts

Back