What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word.

I told my kids I'd name the ipa I just bottled "Sunshine, Lolipops and Rainbows". Was going to put a picture of Bob Ross on the label saying, "It's a happy little beer".

But now I want to name it "Smells Like Phys Ed"

Locker room ipa...

This is fantastic! Really close to Westbrook. Which makes sense.
View attachment 272668
View attachment 272669
I'll have drink one of those next to come to a conclusion.

I made it to their tap room and got some beers, but didn't get to sample anything as it was last call when we arrived. They had like 4 evil twin beers on tap too. I definitely dropped the ball by getting there so late.

View attachment 272672hb sasion. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Sat in the kegerator for three days @37* with 28ish PSI. Bled off pressure set to serving this is the third pour that looks like this

I'm guessing it's overcarbed. I only do a day at double the serving pressure and then drop back down. Keep bleeding it off. I carb and pour at like 14ish @40*

Coke.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429663131.988025.jpg
Sam Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout. Rich, creamy, massive head with incredible retention. Pipe tobacco jumps right out of the aroma and fills the head with every taste. Sweet chocolate is tucked into the even sweeter pipe tobacco. Earthy, rich, with an instant finish.
Tl;dr- this beer is like a liquid Swisher Sweet. 8/8 would buy again.

Pan fried up some salmon steaks and made sandwiches out of them. Pretty awesome. Now a KBBS. not to be confused with KBS. Completely different. Our so I would believe.

Back