What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had some Negra bottles. It's a Modelo Especial bottle. I have like 30 of them. I run six or so per batch, just so I can see what's up.

When I was moving out my folks place, my dad bought me a six pack of Negra Modelo, so when I see that shape it gives me nostalgia.

First abita beer.. something tells me it's better than purple haze.

20150327_195152.jpg

When I was moving out my folks place, my dad bought me a six pack of Negra Modelo, so when I see that shape it gives me nostalgia.

I love the shape. I have a case of corona and Dos Equis bottles that I'll probably never fill. It's just a cool bottle. Negra Modelo is a damn fine beer. I should grab a coupe sixers...for the bottles.

Earlier: Modified version of the Cooper's Hop Gobbler Recipe, partial mash version of the Cooper's Choc Liqueur Stout recipe with added cocoa powder and lactose

Right now: KingBrianI's Common Room ESB

Bedtime soon!

I work at a beer bar, so I was able to have some Alpine Nelson on cask earlier, it was great. And when the cask ran out, switched to Alpine Duet on tap, also great...

Water, as usual. I am actually going to drink a few tonight.
Going to take the kids to the Cultural fair at the University today and probably out to the lake.

White tea at work. Got a Dichotomous from WesleyS in the fridge as motivation to get through the day.

Coffee...need to go buy some ingredients today. Four recipes at 1/2 price for the Raleigh Big Brew. Just not ready to brew yet. Might do a little bottling later.

Back