What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixing a sixer of home brew for one of my childhood friends in the BX. Haven't seen dude in about 14 years. Almost everyone on my old block is still living with their parents.

Gonna be weird seeing em in a few hours. I'm taking a few of them out to a restaurant. My treat. Hope all goes well.

And having a B4.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1427558628.432510.jpg

Water. Hit the LHBS and got ingredients for an imperial chocolate coffee stout that will age in a Jack Daniels barrel (another group project.) About to go to a karate belt ceremony for my son's best friend. Who know what the day holds after that.

Iced tea while preparing to go to a baby shower. Pretty awful except my brother in law will have the hockey game on and plenty of Jameson. Ugh

Sweetwater IPA!

SWIPA1.jpg

Haha..tie into yesterday conversation here...some girls just danced to Tiny Dancer and I was chuckling, thinking of you a holes and "Tony Danza"

Water.

Neighbor has an ice cream freezer for sale. Had to talk myself out of it, but only because the airflow is on the floor.

Oldest 2 kids and I escaped the competition for a few hours. They want to swim and there is no alcohol allowed at the pool. Red Solo cup and I will be breakin' the law...breakin' the law....

First abita beer.. something tells me it's better than purple haze.

Anything is better than purple haze. Andygator is decent, but I still maintain that they changed the recipe (original batch was 1995ish) no matter how much David Blossman denied it last time I talked to him. It was originally an occasional beer which won a homebrew contest. About 10 years ago, they started making it year round and packaging it (which is when I think they either changed the recipe or their brewhouse differences changed it).

Getting a slow start today. Lazy Saturday.

Water while the first coat dries... going to fire up the beast for the first time this spring.

0328051421.jpg

Latest posts

Back