What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in the rain. You rich a hole lol Meet out front?

Yeah I would but I didn't bring a rain jacket cuz I knew I would be inside. Lol. The only reason we sprung for VIP was because a vendor at my wife's work gave her a gift card. She's not a fan of port a cans. Best decision ever.
Check your PM

Something light while reading on the back patio

WP_20150321_002.jpg

Holee chlt man!! I friggin HATE car shopping. I just want to punch every salesman I see in the throat.

Damn, I need a brew.

Disclaimer: I mean no offense to any car salesmen/women on this forum.

Holee chlt man!! I friggin HATE car shopping. I just want to punch every salesman I see in the throat.

Damn, I need a brew.

Disclaimer: I mean no offense to any car salesmen/women on this forum.

That's why I do the shopping part online. If a dealer doesn't have their inventory and prices online, I skip and go to the next on the list. That way, when I physically go in, tell them exactly the vehicle I want. Say yes to the things I want, say no to the things I don't. Bang, boom. No hassle.

That's why I do the shopping part online. If a dealer doesn't have their inventory and prices online, I skip and go to the next on the list. That way, when I physically go in, tell them exactly the vehicle I want. Say yes to the things I want, say no to the things I don't. Bang, boom. No hassle.

That's how we're doing it. Except when they ask me the same effing question 14 times (I counted) and I say "NO!!" every time, it pisses me off something fierce! I don't want your effing financing! I'm paying cash! That's not going to change!!! Oh!! What's that?!! You can match my credit union's APR?!! How so effing kind of you. I still don't want your sh!**y financing!!!! So instead of trying to get me to change my mind, go fornicate yourself! Effing car salesmen.

That's how we're doing it. Except when they ask me the same effing question 14 times (I counted) and I say "NO!!" every time, it pisses me off something fierce! I don't want your effing financing! I'm paying cash! That's not going to change!!! Oh!! What's that?!! You can match my credit union's APR?!! How so effing kind of you. I still don't want your sh!**y financing!!!! So instead of trying to get me to change my mind, go fornicate yourself! Effing car salesmen.

Someone hire this dude.

Drinking this.

My Robust Porter took a gold medal today. I don't have a scoresheet, but not only did my 60/- not place, score in the system is a f***ing 19. I want to see the sheets, so I know just how the f*** those f***ing judges thought that was acceptable. Not medaling, fine. Scoring a bit less than I personally think it deserves, fine. But 19 is a f***ing insult. Given the lack of organization at that comp, I'm guessing they either screwed up the entries or mishandled my beer, because there's absolutely no way in hell it was that f***ing bad. Not entering that competition again, that's for sure. Hopefully NHC does it better and gives it scores it's gotten elsewhere (ie 37-40).

20150321_200516[1].jpg

Drinking this.

My Robust Porter took a gold medal today. I don't have a scoresheet, but not only did my 60/- not place, score in the system is a f***ing 19. I want to see the sheets, so I know just how the f*** those f***ing judges thought that was acceptable. Not medaling, fine. Scoring a bit less than I personally think it deserves, fine. But 19 is a f***ing insult. Given the lack of organization at that comp, I'm guessing they either screwed up the entries or mishandled my beer, because there's absolutely no way in hell it was that f***ing bad. Not entering that competition again, that's for sure. Hopefully NHC does it better and gives it scores it's gotten elsewhere (ie 37-40).

Dude, you got a gold medal. Congrats!:mug:

Drinking this.

another reason I don't like comps.

Back