What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a water. Never seen a town so shaken up as mine right now. The guy who put Casper on the map and practically invented (or so I'm told) fracking for oil committed suicide. He was 69 and donated millions to the state and community.

Congrats to @bigmike99 ! Do more good stuff of whatever you did to get good news!

Drinking a Hopslam, I think they are reproducing in my fridge. I keep drinking them but it seems like they aren't going anywhere.

Now, given the choice: Consecration OR Supplication?

Congrats to @bigmike99 ! Do more good stuff of whatever you did to get good news!

Drinking a Hopslam, I think they are reproducing in my fridge. I keep drinking them but it seems like they aren't going anywhere.

Now, given the choice: Consecration OR Supplication?

I need to borrow your fridge.

This alright. Solid, but nothing to get worked up over.

_DSC4125.jpg

My foreign extra stout, Swarley. Needs more time on the gas, but it's very tasty. Been too long since I brewed a stout. Brewing another one, an RIS, with @Remmy on Friday.

_DSC4129.jpg

Water. Volleyball team just killed it in our final game of the season - went 3-0 against the team seeded third (we're seeded 7th.) First match was hard fought and ended up winning 28 to 27 - then our 6th guy left to play hockey so we switched to a 5 man rotation. I don't know if they were demoralized them by beating them in the first match, or our 5 person rotation got in their heads, or both - but we crushed the 24-11 and 24-9 the next two matches.

Stoked. Now another glass of water before a... hmm... don't have much left in the fridge.

Back