What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second one in a row with no carb, still tasty but the first couple were perfect,

IMG_5526.jpg

Trying to be funny again?

I wish I were preorder hops from them were supposed to be mid november I just got centennial, simcoe, amarillo and mossic 7 weeks late citra hops still mia. Or were you referring to my plan to split the beer?

hb ipa while on baby duty. I think she likes mommy more than me.
God she thinks you're satin. I'd drink if that were in my arms. I'm a horrible candidate for a parent. I'm too much of a dick.
This sounds like something Remmy would say

Hahah right? Where's @plath?
Ok **** work. Who is with me?

God she thinks you're satin. I'd drink if that were in my arms. I'm a horrible candidate for a parent. I'm too much of a dick.

Hahah right? Where's @plath?
Ok **** work. Who is with me?

nah its just cause I couldn't hold the bottle and snap a pic at the same time... I'm not that bad... and when it happens you'd be surprised at how natural the nurturing thing comes.

Believe me I never pictured myself having kids until it happened.

The sound that comes from a cat when you hold him against his will is haunting. He's worse than my pit bull

nah its just cause I couldn't hold the bottle and snap a pic at the same time... I'm not that bad... and when it happens you'd be surprised at how natural the nurturing thing comes.

Believe me I never pictured myself having kids until it happened.

I'm sorry. I was playing. I'm sure she loves you lots.
She's adorable, even crying. We women look horrid when we're crying. She doesn't.
More beer soon, water now

I'm sorry. I was playing. I'm sure she loves you lots.
She's adorable, even crying. We women look horrid when we're crying. She doesn't.
More beer soon, water now

No worries, it's all in good fun. In all honesty she's tougher at this age than my son was... so I'm hoping she'll be easier at 3-3.5 years than my son is.. because he's anything but easy to deal with right now.

Between the two of them I'm lucky if I can get one brewday in per month now, vs nearly every or every other weekend like before. Like everything else in life, it's all a trade off of your time.

Little sumpin' wild now.

20150104_200221.jpg

Honestly @disturbdchemst I only get like 98% Brett. But it's great. Omg is it great. What process did you use to wax?
View attachment 246750

Seriously. I want more of this beer @disturbdchemist. Are you f&&king serious with this? It god damned delicious.

Only 98%? Damn almost got 100% lol. Happy you are enjoying my brews and not the sink. I used the process on here. I think i did 2:1 gluestick to crayon. If i remember correctly. Might add more glue stick. Its brittle but it is easier to get off the bottle. First attempt.

I do have about 3/4 a case of that left. Need to brew it again and tweak it.

that looks like organic cider. I wants to drink it. maybe rub some in my eye bulbs.

Still not going to un-read what you already read. ;)

@WesleyS - just be careful, those macaroons are the real crack and you'll start eating them by the dozen before you know it!

@finsfan - get better. This bout of flu is a killer on the digestive system, no doubt.

Coffee as a cold wind blows in bringing temps back to where they ought to be this time of year. Back to the daily grind again :(

So, that whole **** work thing was hilarious last night. Not so much this morning. With a 300-page manual to approve, I'm pretty much hating the morning.

Coffee, protein shake, water & aspirin.

@finsfan get better soon. I thought there was a 24 hour thing going on, but not it seems to be lasting longer.
@DisturbdChemist, I wondered how it was so brittle. It was super easy to pop off with a bottle opener. The beer itself was absolutely wonderful.

Kids back to school you say @mattmmille? Glory days are here again! Some little kid stands outside most of the morning literally bouncing a soccer ball on the asphalt. It is just loud enough to get annoying after a while.

What the flocc happened last night? All of you were obliterated drunk. :D

Coff while the kids tear the house up for the next 8 hours. Going to sneak 2 meetings in from the garage.

What the flocc happened last night? All of you were obliterated drunk. :D

Coff while the kids tear the house up for the next 8 hours. Going to sneak 2 meetings in from the garage.

Felt better last night then this morning, on the coffee, had blueberry sourdough waffles, might have done enough for the day, time for a nap:D

Coffee and a stack of drawings while the office assaults me with stories of their extravagant vacations and how much it pains them to be back. Urge to kill... rising.

Back