What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started with a hb simcoe IPA, now brown shugga

20150104_153125.jpg

20150104_162715.jpg

^ or would he if a certain table was up for grabs?
Habana omg. I should just give it to him. But I love it.
Careful there tomorrow is a work day better leave anything above the 3.5% ABV beer your used to alone until Friday

Haha shut your mouth. Let's see how this plays out.

Getting smacked. Pretty rad. Back to work tomorrow, which sucks.

Water and dessert.

Want to drink more tonight but day care called and is out tomorrow. FML. Which means I can't brew and will be 'working' from home with 2 kids. Will need lots of beer tomorrow.

Habana omg. I should just give it to him. But I love it.

Haha shut your mouth. Let's see how this plays out.

Getting smacked. Pretty rad. Back to work tomorrow, which sucks.

Haha your right. In the parlents of this convo I shall let it ride. Drink up you bloke

Just Had Firestones Stickee Monkee Central Coast Quad. I learned today I Do Not Like Quads. To sweet for me. It could have been the best Quad ever made but I did not like it at all

My wife caught me laughing by myself like I was a mad man when I read this. She asked what's up. It took awhile to explain and at the end she just looked at me like the drunk that I am,oh well either way HBT doesn't disappoint

Lol visualizing that made me laugh

Just Had Firestones Stickee Monkee Central Coast Quad. I learned today I Do Not Like Quads. To sweet for me. It could have been the best Quad ever made but I did not like it at all

Haven't had that particular Quad, but a good quad should be "digestible" as the Belgians put it, ie dry enough to still be drinkable.

Drinking water for now. Bomber of my Winter Warmer up next.

Another woman I work with told me her husband inserts a mini bullet in his rectum while he mows the lawn because it "stimulates his prostate" yeah I work with some freaks

you know that hand sanitizer you use religiously? you have any for the brain? because I now floccing need some. what has been read can not be un-read.

having my PunkSkin Ale.

you know that hand sanitizer you use religiously? you have any for the brain? because I now floccing need some. what has been read can not be un-read.

having my PunkSkin Ale.

Hahaha I feel the same way! Why do I need to hear this? That guy is going to be at the company Christmas party I cant speak to him I'll just end up laughing at him. I asked her if he likes show tunes and techno music she laughed and assured me he's not gay. I beg to differ but who knows it's a big strange world out there.

Another woman I work with told me her husband inserts a mini bullet in his rectum while he mows the lawn because it "stimulates his prostate" yeah I work with some freaks

Sh*** taste in beer, sh*** taste in sports, and a vanilla marthafloccer to boot?

I pity you.

Just cracked a bomber of my Winter Warmer. Probably calling out from work tomorrow because flocc it.

Sh*** taste in beer, sh*** taste in sports, and a vanilla marthafloccer to boot?

I pity you.

Just cracked a bomber of my Winter Warmer. Probably calling out from work tomorrow because flocc it.

I'm sorry but I don't speak british so I'm confused by this post

You work with some sick people but then again I remember your field;)

I haven't had Many Quads. Maybe 8-10 Total.This is just a style I do not enjoy drinking. My daughter bought me the Firestone for Christmas and I drank it in Celebration of Dallas's win today
Every one got their taste and if you want to celebrate such a thing I can see your's is off anyways:p

Hahaha I feel the same way! Why do I need to hear this? That guy is going to be at the company Christmas party I cant speak to him I'll just end up laughing at him. I asked her if he likes show tunes and techno music she laughed and assured me he's not gay. I beg to differ but who knows it's a big strange world out there.

But one of the these days, he's going to go out with a BANG!!!

Opened a pumpkin ale, poured into an oversized wine glass, stirred out a little excess carb, did a taste test. Let sister in-law try it and it was gone.

Latest posts

Back