What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm lounging around the house or running tedious errands it's jeans and a t shirt. When I'm going out proper, it's the Ben Sherman button up, sta-prest or Dickies, and the harrington, or if it's really cold I've got a nice fuzzy suede coat in proper Suedehead style.

Wish I could afford more. But you either pay high price for the good stuff or you get a sh*** knockoff.

no joke, innit? hell even some of the high price named stuff ain't up to snuff, depending on where it's made. been looking for a decent pair of 10 eye boots. it's impossible local-ish and a hassle on the interwebs.

Part three of the 6 year old bombers. 2008 delirium nocturnum. This one is carbonated still unlike the tremens was. No chunks either. Sweet, cork was sticky. I will finish this one.

I do not envy you. in fact, I think you should move far away from there. somewhere deep south, like the equator. you've put up with ND long enough. you deserve it.:rockin:

Thanks! Although, I believe I am too Scandinavian to handle those temps.

I hear Denver is having tolerable weather. I guess they have a couple breweries as well.

Last years Mad Elf clone, didn't hit the mark but tasty just the same, only a couple left.

Using my finest photographic skills;)

IMG_5521.jpg

Another pull off the keg. It's just too damn easy.
View attachment 246664

I can't decide if my kezzer has made my life easier or just shorten my life expectancy. It's way to easy to pull a half pint at 0700 hrs after getting home from a shift and feel like nothing because no tools or empty bottles were involved just a simple pull and a empty glass sitting in the sink and next thing you know the sun is setting and it's time for bed and your wondering what did I just give my wife the green light to spend money on because you vaguely remember the topic at hand. But hey it beats bottling 10 gallons of beer right!

You wouldn't make the trek. :(

I drove down to CLT for my cousin's wedding 6 years ago. Been to CLT many times and love it there. Also Raleigh and Wilmington (my favorite because of beaches). Where's @nukebrewer at? Sounds like @hello is afraid of New England. :D

I drove down to CLT for my cousin's wedding 6 years ago. Been to CLT many times and love it there. Also Raleigh and Wilmington (my favorite because of beaches). Where's @nukebrewer at? Sounds like @hello is afraid of New England. :D

I told you February most likely. Nuke met me so once may be enough. :D

Drinking second pour of my racer x.

Having my second (and last) Dorado. For a DIPA there isn't much hop aroma to it.
Just finished playing a couple games of Clue with the family and back to watching football.

Back