What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUxOTE=Billy-Klubb;6564831]don't like it, don't drink it. or just harden the flocc up, son.[/QUOTE]

Just hasn't had the the right one yet! On the tobacco thing, I started smoking when I was 14...definitely addicted big-time by 16. SWMBO hated it. I lied about it and continued until I was 48 years old. I trued to quit and failed many times. I finally admitted I needed help and was prescribed buproprion (sp?). I was skeptical, but after about 2 weeks, I just decided to quit and I stopped. It actually suprized me. After 34 years, I quit! I get a craving when I drink, but I have given in about 4 times...and regretted every one. I had to do it for myself, though... not SWMBO.
Drinking a home brew coffee robust porter.

Well just had to taste a blonde I am giving to people for Christmas and it is good for just in the bottle one week!:)

Only Child Le Perfectioniste Farmhouse. Half as is, half randalled with mustard seed and celery salt. Thanks to @theman for sending it in the Big Box of Yum!

I bought one of those as a single to send to someone that digs some odd stuff but found the description too weird to have any interest in drinking myself.

Switching to water and sleep. That last bomber was too much.

I did the same lol. I ended up drinking it tho. Lol. Probably still get another to send off

Another Port City Tidings and then bed.

I'm at 1 year and 9 months since I quit smoking (after about 15 years), and outside of the first month weening myself off with nicorette, only cheated once, and that was a single drag also during that first month. Never got into dip though. I know you're just as ornery as I am normally, so I'd be steering clear for a few days. Hah.

Wine thiefing a taste of Barbera for SWMBO and me. Well hell, that's why we do this right? I mean, well, I should see how it's going, just in case.

IMG_20141214_213901.jpg

Was drinking a Coff when someone unexpectedly walks into my office without knocking on the door. What if I had beer in my cup?

Water. You all can blame @Ridire for this.

Today just became brew day. :D

Looking for a beer - just not sure what the **** to have. Got home 20 min ago and just mashed-in. That was quick.

I'm about to pop-open a home brew followed by a bunch of fellow HBTers' home brews, I reckon.

Back