What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More triple making dinner, this now

IMG_5389.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418608130.048076.jpg
Second pour. This is definitely drinking differently tonight vs last night.

Last night: tasted like Retribution 2.0. Big chocolate coconut vanilla bomb of a BA stout.

Tonight: still good, but more thin and acidic, with big tobacco finish. Not much chocolate, maybe a little; no coconut or vanilla.

No doubt has nothing to do w the beer, everything to do w my broken palate.

I've been neglecting this thread lately. Are you quitting? Good luck bruv.

Still on the water.

You going cold turkey? After dipping for close to 12yrs I threw away a half full can and its been almost 3 yrs now the biggest craves were after a nice big supper. Good luck man.

Been about 18 months and 8 still have cravings. Damn nasty adiction.

I smoked for 18 years and been quit for almost 3. been chewing about 8 years and been quit almost a full day. funny thing is that I don't want a dip, I want a cigarette.

having West O's Chocolate Stout.

Choking down one of these danged "pumpkin spiced beers" SWMBO insisted I brew earlier in the year......never again.

I smoked for 18 years and been quit for almost 3. been chewing about 8 years and been quit almost a full day. funny thing is that I don't want a dip, I want a cigarette.

I'm 39 years old. I quit smoking in 1999 and I still crave a cigarette every once in a while. Thank God for beer.

Sierra Nevada Boomerang IPA. Not bad, I like the color and finish. It has a bit of a cat pee taste. I've noticed this with some other IPA s and and semisweet white wines. I can see why others might like the flavor of these hops but it's hard for me to get past the feline urine esters.

You're stronger than that Cigarette craving BK. I smoked Marlboro reds for 15 years quit 13 years ago after a few failed attempts best thing I ever did for myself. Plus they are expensive as **** now.

Latest posts

Back