What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water before the christmas party we're having at the house tonight. We have a magnum of Anchor Xmas 2013, magnum of Anchor Steam, Firestone DBA and SN Celebration. Oh and a bunch of coors light and several bottles of whisky.

Attachments

• 1418512921283.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 1418513004580.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 65
Calculus fuel!

CameraZOOM-20141213182014666.jpg

I'm heading to work on my day off because an appreciative customer is bbq'ing a lamb dinner for all of us. I'll be cracking open my Irish Goblin (a brown ale), some of my wine (particularly my Zinfandel) and I'm sure we'll end the night with whiskey and/or brandy. Perhaps I'll post some pics later.

Second pour of SUE.. as this thing warms up the smoke really comes out of it. Waiting on the third boil of the day to start!

I've had this happen judging in comps before, but this is the first time ever had it happen with an eMAW extra. lol Drinking what I was expecting to be Sepanik1986's hb citra pale ale, but is apparently his hb mint chocolate stout. #improperglassware

Two Brothers Imperial Stout. Had three last night and they made me a little rowdy. They are stiff, fairly easy to drink, but far from excellent in my opinion. They need more malt flavor

Cup of Earl Grey.
This must be how @Qhrumphf starts every day.

this was the first post I got when I clicked this thread. oh, how I've neglected my fellow drunkards. I would apologize, but I'm a bastard.

been having some of my all brett w/ lychee, my Over Blended Mess, Anchor Steam and a Chocolate Stout from West O out of Okoboji, IA. gonna hit another West O in a sec.:mug:

Been hard for me to keep up...spotty WiFi and I'm on a plan now, that it matters. Whoever recommended the Coppertail Porter..."Night Swim" is on tap at the hotel lobby bar and its REALLY good!

IMG_20141213_204645818.jpg

Hey @coldcrash, did we ever get pics of the front of your neighbor's house? I'm watching Christmas vacation now and thought about that

Back