What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you dream about baking cookies? ;)

Didn't dream at all! :)

View attachment 241691 going for three. This time yoppers fizzy yellow beer.

Love the mill! Something tells me it doesn't love you back after a triple brew day though.

Good choice you picked one of my favs, that bottle prob has a few months on it I imagine as they don't release it until February, I'm sitting on one myself from feb of this year but am waiting until feb 15 so I can do a side by side. I'd love to try the barrel aged version but u can only get it at their Xmas party but I can only imagine a little bourbon on that base beer would be stellar.

Yeah, from earlier in the year and very smooth.

Im not. Their fries are horrible

But animal style!!! One can driver said Ellis Island for breakfast tomorrow. The other said Ellis Island breakfast sucks, but that's the place to go to drink. I say combine the two and we have a winner.

Water after that in-n-out. Better than a hangover.

But animal style!!! One can driver said Ellis Island for breakfast tomorrow. The other said Ellis Island breakfast sucks, but that's the place to go to drink. I say combine the two and we have a winner.

Ellis Island is one of my favorite off strip places to go.. Many locals go there and the gaming is friendlier. Damn, now I want to go back to Vegas.

Coff. Looking to stay dry today. Don't feel too good. Drinking too much lately.

NFL Sunday is here.

Water. Kids up early and being too damn loud.

I have an 11 year old practicing trombone, a six year old with a citty cat karaoke machine singing along and a one year old that is trying to yell over both of them. I am hiding in the bedroom... SWMBO gets to be the warden this morning.

coffee

Love the mill! Something tells me it doesn't love you back after a triple brew day though.

No, I feel like I have had my arse kicked by the mill. It's not so bad if you can move around and switch arms... but baby wasn't having that so some rather serious shoulder abuse went on. The key to this mill is keeping the speed down. Takes me about a half hour to get through ten lbs of grain. If you go to fast you get flour.

Damned kids think they are hobbits.... asking for second breakfast.

Burger King quaffi with sausage, egg and cheese "croissant". Long drive home today...hit the road at 5:15 this morning.

I think I'd rather deal with a hangover than one of their burgers.

Water trying to get motivated to clean carboys and kegs today

although there are things I miss about Lost Wages, the things I don't miss are stacked higher.

on the quaffii.

It isn't a terrible place, but I've spent so much time there that I just don't care about it anymore. I go back when someone wants to and I usually have a layover there because it's an easy airport. That's about it.

Water. I have a headache so I think I need a drink. That's how it works, right?

It isn't a terrible place, but I've spent so much time there that I just don't care about it anymore. I go back when someone wants to and I usually have a layover there because it's an easy airport. That's about it.

Water. I have a headache so I think I need a drink. That's how it works, right?

Yes, hops for headaches and BB stouts for chest congestion. Beer cures all.

Look at what my gas station coffee cup says. Ha ha. Bout to mash in.

IMG_20141214_100327.jpg

Latest posts

Back