What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a heavy pour of Jameson with a splash of water.

And that's what I call a comeback! GO GIANTS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That game has kept me from bottling tonight, totally worth it! :fro:

OT: Chocolate stout, only have 2 of them left!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414297949.823671.jpg

Best beer I have had in weeks.

Boss made me drink his Black Tuesday. Then l had a founders breakfast stout.... Which was honestly the best beer of the night. Crashing out and hoping for a fun group brew tomorrow with a couple old friends and hopefully a lot if new ones.

Boss made me drink his Black Tuesday. Then l had a founders breakfast stout.... Which was honestly the best beer of the night. Crashing out and hoping for a fun group brew tomorrow with a couple old friends and hopefully a lot if new ones.

What a horrible boss. How dare he make you drink a Black Tuesday :)

Better have another...not sure if it is good ;)

Always best to be sure! :)

Water.

Meeting Dar at the martini bar later.

Table for one?! :D

View attachment 231696
Couch 2 up in flames 20 jello shots consumed. hahahsha

Makes clean-up easier that way!

Damn, I planned on saving some from last year but drank them all. I need to go out and get some more soon.

Drinking a Johnny Black. Plastic cup and ice. Classy.

That was a fresh one, but I have a bunch from last year too.

Finished with breakfast and drinking coffee. Going to demolish some more pie in a minute though. This is going to be a lazy day. Oh and about 5" of krausen on the carboys. :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414329389.258827.jpg
Coffee. What a great night I had last night. We burned up stuff, blew up stuff, ate bbq and of course drank all sorts of stuff. I could do without using a bush as a urinal but all in all a fun night.

Is 11am too early to switch to beer? Not if you're brewing, Rochefort 8 to try and inspire my clone attempt. Just doughed in

Awesome man. Brewing and drinking here too. And a football Sunday. Doesn't get much better

Cheers!

Looks good. Have a good brew day.
I couldn't brew today because my starter wasn't ready.

I'm having my oatmeal stout at room temp after having a light breakfast. So much better when it's warm.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414336384.683463.jpg

Just finished putting together an inexpensive grain steep/extract recipe to use some cascade hops I got from a friend's garden. It's an American Amber, 3 gallon batch and uses a re-grown White Labs East Coast Ale yeast starter (which I also just made). Some of the hops were vac sealed in jars and frozen while fresh. Going to add a 1/2 oz straight from frozed to beginning of 30 minute boil. Then, 1 oz dried at 15 min. and 1 oz dried dry hop. The dried ones were picked after they were already drying and turning brown on the bines. Still smelled good though. I finished drying and vac sealed those in bags. I'm not expecting an amazing beer, but it will be an inexpensive experiment and might be surprizingly okay. Going to get another coffee before I run to the LHBS for a little DME and American/Caramel-Crystal 60 L.

Later: Joan Jett at the last day of the NC State Fair! I love rock and roll!

Looks good. Have a good brew day.
I couldn't brew today because my starter wasn't ready.

I'm having my oatmeal stout at room temp after having a light breakfast. So much better when it's warm.

View attachment 231791

I decided to brew last night. Took some AS-11(hahaha) out of the freezer, threw it on the stir plate and picked up a vial of WLP568 and I'll pitch both. See what happens :)

I got it at 2:00 pm the day after I ordered it. I guess the $13 shipping was worth it :drunk:

Thats not too bad at all haha you are pretty dang close though. They said they would be shipping most of it out Monday. I think I'm using mine on a RU55 based grist but still not sure. Cant wait to use it though!

I decided to brew last night. Took some AS-11(hahaha) out of the freezer, threw it on the stir plate and picked up a vial of WLP568 and I'll pitch both. See what happens :)

Don't tell the Feds you're using that st...errr, home-grown yeast or anything :D

Back