What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee, while letting the wfe and the newborn "sleep-in" haha. Setting fantasy lineups and working on my next recipe. Hope to have a brew day this coming week. Probably going for a Heady Clone to use up a bunch of my '13 hops. Already have the Gigayeast Vermont yeast that Ill make a starter from today.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414337711.145958.jpg

Fuffet iipa at flat 12

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just smashed a water.

What an unreal game in London. Real football is great.

Holy crap. I just put enough sugar in this batch to drop 32 litres by 5 degrees

Picked up what I need to brew my experimental cascade hops American Amber...And grabbed a Founder's Breakfast Stout , because I've never had one and you guys are making me feel like I'm missing out. Also grabbed a Sweetwater Georgia Brown, because the LHBS guy said they usually never distribute it outside of Georgia, but made a mistake and sent 3 cases to NC And they got one. I'll spend $1.99 to try it! But it's coffee for now...Joan Jett later...beer when I get back home!

Picked up what I need to brew my experimental cascade hops American Amber...And grabbed a Founder's Breakfast Stout , because I've never had one and you guys are making me feel like I'm missing out. Also grabbed a Sweetwater Georgia Brown, because the LHBS guy said they usually never distribute it outside of Georgia, but made a mistake and sent 3 cases to NC And they got one. I'll spend $1.99 to try it! But it's coffee for now...Joan Jett later...beer when I get back home!

They lie. Sweet water distributes here. Or was he meaning just the brown?

Also, the chef at Lowes on High House made this amazing seafood salad. You should go get some. $7.99 a pound. I got 1/4 pound and threw it over spinach just now...awesome.

Still drinking Decadence.

He was meaning just the Georgia Brown...it's one of their year round brews, but for some reason, they have decided to not send it out of state. I've had something else by them before, but not recently. Seems they're decent as a whole, though. As for my next food item, I'm headed to the Fiat, so it will likely be a foot long hotdog!

Remmy's Dirty Rotten Scoundrel 100% Brett Pale Ale. Dude, this is a fantastic brew. Definite brett character, but not overpowering with a nice little kick from the dry hops. Well done, bro!

_DSC3576.jpg

Bottling dregs of my Rye'd the Pine amber ale. Maybe not quite the hop character I was going for, but hopefully a few weeks to bottle condition will help.

Latest posts

Back