What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some celebration is in order so opened a special one.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407524125.367236.jpg

Looking for the next brew to devour. Hit my gravity spot-on.

Water.

I think I could punch a kitten right about now if I saw one cross my path. :rage face:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407531650.709258.jpg

Finally ordered a rebel, not sure if there isn't much to it or if the beer before it numbed me.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I bill my time honestly and just don't worry about it. Besides... Anyone who see' sit could have their silence bought with beer.

allenH...I've got a brown bottle gold cage and green bottle cage can you decipher the the code for me? Which one is ready?ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407533269.428945.jpg

allenH...I've got a brown bottle gold cage and green bottle cage can you decipher the the code for me? Which one is ready?View attachment 216452

Just loosen the cages slightly - the one that launches through your roof is ready to drink! :mug: ;)

Hoping this cures my case of dontgivea****itus. So far, it is working!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407533798.525773.jpg

allenH...I've got a brown bottle gold cage and green bottle cage can you decipher the the code for me? Which one is ready?View attachment 216452

Brown bottle should be "getting there". The cork should look like thisView attachment 216456
The colder they are stored, the longer it will take. And as Mark said, you can take a 1/2 turn off of the cage and the cork will start creeping when ready. Don't forget to protect yo face man!

Brown bottle should be "getting there". The cork should look like thisView attachment 216456
The colder they are stored, the longer it will take. And as Mark said, you can take a 1/2 turn off of the cage and the cork will start creeping when ready. Don't forget to protect yo face man!

Damn this app... Here is the picImageUploadedByHome Brew1407534617.593115.jpg

Cali Blond with a touch of Torrified wheat, English ESB and Steam. Wee Heavy aging and Mead aging. Uh-oh, kegs full and fermenters full... Need more equipment, again.

The first's for the thirst, the second's for the soul.

Sunbeam Blonde Ale. The Sunbeam hops are starting to turn floraly. Not bad, but not like they were. Still hitting the spot on a hot day at the end of the work week.

1407535172740.jpg

Latest posts

Back