What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all of your help on the rod & reel. I am going with a 6' and I remembered to buy a license somehow. Now I need to make up the time I spent reading about fishing instead of working.

Water.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401731339.674619.jpg

Yes it's early but I'm on leave before deployment:). Tasty little IPA here shared by my good friend Brandon of B.M.F. Homebrewery. Cheers folks!!

Sent from my iPhone using The tears of Viking fans.

Just bought my wife a new pair of shoes because I had a bottle explode in our shoe closet and it soaked the leather on her "nice summer shoes." FML

Having some iced tea at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Time to break out the heavy artillery! ! And I can relate to this beer. Growing up in the middle of bible county.. and a lil fir the homies too :D

1401738500287.jpg

Just bought my wife a new pair of shoes because I had a bottle explode in our shoe closet and it soaked the leather on her "nice summer shoes." FML

Having some iced tea at the moment.

I luckily have not had a bomb yet. I did however find a pale ale in the back of my cupboard that has been sitting for quite some time. When I opened it with my lighter THE cap shot off hit my arm and left a welt there. I couldn't belive it . Lol

Water, after getting back from the dog's eye doctor appointment. Damn thing has infected ulcers in both eyes, and I gotta take her back on Thursday morning, in the middle of work. Might need surgery too, so my commercial beer consumption may end if that happens. :what:

I luckily have not had a bomb yet. I did however find a pale ale in the back of my cupboard that has been sitting for quite some time. When I opened it with my lighter THE cap shot off hit my arm and left a welt there. I couldn't belive it . Lol

Haha well I opened the other two bottles and it sounded like a rocket going off.

Hb wheat while bottling my tequila lime oaked saison., cooking ribs, making a priming solution for my ipa and finishing up a boil. I a multi tasking mother. I guess all those years in the kitchen paid off :D rant!

Water. I'm excited that I got into the inaugural membership of Spring House Barrel Reserve. I thought I was screwed when I had to take my son to a scout event last week when they went on sale. The server crashed though so they postponed until tonight and I was able to get one of the 200 memberships. :rockin: :fro: :rockin:

water. I'm excited that i got into the inaugural membership of spring house barrel reserve. I thought i was screwed when i had to take my son to a scout event last week when they went on sale. The server crashed though so they postponed until tonight and i was able to get one of the 200 memberships. :rockin: :fro: :rockin:

iso!

Saison from the LHBS owner with an awesome book. Hoping my son decides to keep his nap going.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401745473.078018.jpg
I think the carb is good on this one.

Haven't been on for a long, long time. Drinking this right now from Indeed. First time having it. Very interesting and very good. I like it a lot.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401749289.262749.jpg
Pizza Boy/ Voodoo Collab.

Black Saison aged in red wine barrels.

I don't know; the JK glass just seemed appropriate

Back