What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't been on for a long, long time. Drinking this right now from Indeed. First time having it. Very interesting and very good. I like it a lot.

Edit: didn't even post pic...

1401750015207.jpg

It's hotter than hell in my house so I opened a stout. WTH was I thinking?
Dark horse one oatmeal.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401751618.934049.jpg
Accompanied by a homeopathic cold remedy :/

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401758803.992315.jpg
drinking this while searching for a good spicy asian marinade recipe for pork. I know what to use but not the proportions. Chef you got a good one?

House stout blend----'batch b' homebrew (too oaked), yards choc love, woodford reserve bourbon. Delicious since I guess I'm better at mixing than brewing currently. Cheers!

Easily one of my Top 5 beers of all time. So amazing. And for a different recipe each year makes it that much more special. Dropped the can from the fridge and still poured it. Hence the big head haha.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401764820.907297.jpg

Chicken Killer. Maybe I got a bad bottle, or maybe my taste buds are off from allergies, but this is decidedly meh

IMG_0138.jpg
No date or batch number anywhere on the bottle. Very sweet with a lingering syrupy sweetness that keeps me from wanting another drink. I had to dump it.

BTW, yesterday I learned that I much prefer making a Berliner Weisse by souring the wort. Boiling a pot of stinky soup for an hour is not my idea of a good time! I won't be doing it again unless the result turns out to be pretty friggin good The batch of Berliner I made 2 weeks ago by souring the wort with grain is coming along great. Very clean assertive sour. Will be interesting to compare the two in another month or so.

Certainly sounds good, chocolate truffles and stout are BFFs

It was pretty dang good. I'm worried about the two chicken killers i have in my cellar now after your review. We go to new mexico often so i picked some up last winter but havent tried one yet. I may chill one now and try it for myself.

hb Major Nelson IPA...nice head retention, bitter, crisp, citrus, spice. This is great, for the style, I think. I would personally like a touch of malt/sweet. Looking forward to getting some feedback from some folks that know better than I.

DSC04922.jpg

I had Cisco Rantum Scoot Brown Ale, which tasted more like mint and green tea than brown ale. Then, I had my Super Session Ten Fidy Leftover Milk Stout. Now, I'm having my tweaked Surly Bender clone.

hb Major Nelson IPA...nice head retention, bitter, crisp, citrus, spice. This is great, for the style, I think. I would personally like a touch of malt/sweet. Looking forward to getting some feedback from some folks that know better than I.

Did you drink mine? Was it flat or anything?

Bottling from a keg & me don't seem to mix well. :(

Latest posts

Back