What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about this one. It smells like Tootsie rolls and has a weird chocolate extract taste to it. Its a bit thin as well.
uploadfromtaptalk1391305590657.jpg

Weird, must have had a bad batch. Ive never gotten soy from Ichabod.

Yeah, unfortunately every sixer of anything Ive ever got from NH seemed to be a bad batch. I had high hopes like with trying mad hatter for the first time only to be disappointed every time. Could just have been bad timing on my part.

You're hating on a Saturday?

It's cold up here and you know I can't flocc up my wood floors.

The socks and sandals are the "Connecticut" part of Remmy. The pistol packing part is left over from NY. Not sure where the beer drinking came from. :)

The socks and sandals are the "Connecticut" part of Remmy. The pistol packing part is left over from NY. Not sure where the beer drinking came from. :)

Not allowed to legally own a pistol in NYC. One of the perks of living in CT. I swear I can explain the socks and sandals thing. I go outside of the house frequently. Whether it's taking the garbage outside, hauling wood inside or sitting outside and having a beer. I'm not going to take my flocking socks off every time I walk back in and I damn sure am not going to walk outside without socks on before putting on boots. Anyone who has a problem with it, feel free to walk into my house. The door is always unlocked. Enter at your own risk. You guys are plenty emo tonight!

Ok. Now that you guys have awaken me, it's time to look for my next drink.

Dunkleweizen from 3 years ago,straight off the basement floor. Not lagered like most dunkles but its very decent and was an extract with steeping grains brew in my early days of brewing. Trying to get use to my new moto x phone. Really like the phone so far but the carmera is a little sub par sometimes. One of the phones cons on reviews though, Im not a phone geek though and haven't had a new one for over like 4 yrs at least. Not big on phone internet really either. Pretty good phone, assembled in the u s of a too. Practically got it free otherwise I would have not got it. Loyalty hook up.

IMG_20140201_200419934_HDR.jpg

JP Casper white stout by Stevens Point. This is the third white stout that I've had and I don't think I'm a fan.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Home Brew mobile app

Not allowed to legally own a pistol in NYC. One of the perks of living in CT. I swear I can explain the socks and sandals thing. I go outside of the house frequently. Whether it's taking the garbage outside, hauling wood inside or sitting outside and having a beer. I'm not going to take my flocking socks off every time I walk back in and I damn sure am not going to walk outside without socks on before putting on boots. Anyone who has a problem with it, feel free to walk into my house. The door is always unlocked. Enter at your own risk. You guys are plenty emo tonight!

Ok. Now that you guys have awaken me, it's time to look for my next drink.

will you share some home brews if I do this? if so, I'm in!

Fortnight is serving until 11 pm as a surprise tonight to practice for their opening...that's what we should be drinking now!

What? I had no idea! I can't drive now. I'm okay but a couple more and I'm toast.

Having Nuke's El Dorado. Very good! Wow.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391308275.868355.jpg

What? I had no idea! I can't drive now. I'm okay but a couple more and I'm toast.

Having Nuke's El Dorado. Very good! Wow.

Yeah...the thing at Fortnight was a Facebook surprise...ah, well...next time!

Howe Sound IPA. A bit sweet, but still has a reasonable bite from the hops. Plus, the label pulled off with almost no residue. A combo cap/swingtop bottle... in a litre size!

1391308810653.jpg

JP Casper white stout by Stevens Point. This is the third white stout that I've had and I don't think I'm a fan.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Home Brew mobile app

Yeah, if memory calls when I had that one I would say it was close to Ass kissers Vanilla pale ale and I liked Ass kisser more though and I think Im a pretty big fan of it as well it was like a vanilla cookie but still good in a pale ale.. Cant believe I actually remember that.
Actually here was my review of that I did a while ago: Wow. Im a geek.

JP Casper: White Stout

Clear yellow,frothy short head.Ok carb. Aroma of sweet corn,some kind of sweet extract,vanilla?almond?chocolate? Slight nutty. Taste is mild malts,smooth,almost grainy,citrusy grassy finish,mild extract flavor.Smooth and crisp.Tart finish. O.K. I dont really get the style,or Im not suppose to anyway. It almost tastes like an Asskisser Vannilla pale ale-but I like that one a lot more.

I like everything there except those girly slippers.

Ball ammo as defense ammo must stink! :D

Girly? That's a low blow man. And yes, it does. As a civilian I'm restricted to the plain stuff but I still have ways of procuring special needs items. How's this....more masculine?

1391311156911.jpg

Back